Citizens Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citizens Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Long interview but nothing different from other interviews. Classic questions and scenarios. The interviewer was very nice. We ended up having a conversation about hobbies and experiences in previous jobs. Be yourself, that's my best advice.

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Weymouth, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (East Weymouth, MA (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

Most positions in Citizens Retail requires both cash handling and sales and customer service experience. Interview is based on these skills. Interview is conducted either by Branch Manger or Regional Manager. If you are applying for Assistant Manger position then questions will be asked about management skills. Overall the main focus is on Customer Service. As long as you are good at building and deepening client-relationship other skills can be trained.

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

The talent manager that call me was very nice she ask me basic cuestions about management. And got and branch manager to call m for another interview

The interview was terrible the guy talked about the company how bad the company is and all the job the he has to do. instead of putting the positive of the company on the table. He made me feel like the company don't appreciate their associates. He was rude trust me is not what you think.

Interview Questions

Not for me a branch is e very bad place to work. You will regret it.

Assistant Branch Manager - Instore Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Albany, NY (US)) in September 2009.

Interview

Completed an online application, got a call within a couple of days. Recruiter hadd scheduled a second interview.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2008.

Interview

I was interviewed by Citizens Bank recruiting department via phone. 2nd interview took place in Quincy with the Regional Manager and 3rd interview took place with Branch Manager. Staff was friendly but Management abuse his power by intimidating hourly employees

Interview Questions

• What are your strength and weakness

Tell me about a time when you had a disturb employee and how you handle the situation   1 Answer
    • Tell me a little about yourself   2 Answers

Negotiation

Do not accept the 1st offer. They will negotiate

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

takes a month or so due to fingerprinting, mostly there are 2 interviews sometimes 3, they often have job fairs, stop by any branch and ask when the next one is. You can apply on line.

Assistant Branch Manager - Instore Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

ONline application with assessment - went to employment open house at a branch for initial face to face interview. Then interviewed with Branch manager where I was being placed. After the offer I had to go for fingerprints and FBI background check... took a few weeks to come back. Had to resister with MNLS and I was surprised that I was not drug tested. However, more recently they have been drug testing.

Assistant Branch Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, MA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Somerville, MA (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

Received a call from the Branch manager and went to a 1:1 interview the next day. The manager was very professional and friendly, asked questions about my background, education and a number of specific questions like "What would you do if in the middle of a term you realize that are not going to reach the sales target at the end of the period?"

Interview Questions

• How would you encourage employees to better perform on sales?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Providence, RI (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Very behavioral. Easy interview. Was called by HR department where they asked very basic questions. Similar to what my past experiences were and how they helped put me where I am today. Then brought into the office and sat with one manager for an hour who asked me about my experience. Nothing technical in the interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus portal. Was selected for phone screen - 2 on 1 with alumni from my school. Offered superday, three hours in the afternoon, although I think there was a morning one as well. Mostly 2 on 1 behavioral interviews to determine fit with group. Extended offer within two days.