Citizens Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citizens Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.5

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

A phone interview with a recruiter and then they'll let you know right away if they want to move you forward by having the VP, branch manager set up an in person interview. Once you're done the in person interview you may wait up to week and get an email ahead of a phone call that you will be moving forward in the hiring process. Expect a Congratulations phone call to come shortly after.

Senior Digital Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnston, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Johnston, RI (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Quick and seamless. Everything was very well organized and it was clear that everyone was talking to each other to make sure the process went smoothly. I felt valued throughout the process. I was never left wondering what the next steps were or when I would hear back.

The interview process consisted of:
    - phone screen with HR
    - phone screen with hiring manager
    - in person interview with the team, and separately but the same day an in-person interview with the team
    - "culture fit" in person interview

Interview Questions

• Questions specific to the job. Nothing weird or out-of-the-box interview-y.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Stamford, CT (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Detailed and general interview questions, follow up process was quick and consistent. Recruiter was touching base throughout the process. I was impressed at how often the recruiter was in contact with me and making sure i was aware of the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult client? How did you handle it what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Personal Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Everett, MA (US)).

Interview

To be hired as a banker, you need to show that you’re hungry for the position. Multiple languages help getting the job. But your attitude it what matters most. If you don’t shoe that you’re ready to grind long hours and take ownership for all the responsibilities that banking entails, you will definitely be turned down on the spot

Teller Interview

Interview

is was very helpful and they were nice and i got to sit down and eat and they offered my water and i was very relaxed it was a great conversation and i would like o do it again

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Good communication with each step of the process. They were honest regarding what they were looking for in a role but also take the time to get to know you and your background. From applying to hearing back regarding their decision, the process was 3 weeks. In the end, they ended up hiring internally.

Interview Questions

• How has your previous work experience prepared you for this role?   Answer Question

Capital Markets Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The first round consisted of a mostly behavior phone screen; mine happened to be with an MD, but I think the seniority level might have varied across candidates. I was then invited to a super day, which consisted of three, thirty minute interviews: one behavioral, one technical, and one cultural.

Interview Questions

• What was the most recent action taken by the Fed and how was that received by the markets.   1 Answer

Commercial Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in September 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email setting up a phone interview with a current commercial banker. The interview consisted of behavioral questions about my background and experience in finance, why I was interested in commercial banking, and why Citizens. The interviewer was fairly friendly and easy to talk to. Didn't receive a second round invitation.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Toledo, OH (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. They ask you questions to get a feel of you. Then its kinda of a vibe thing and you pretty much talk about your experience. Then they share what there looking for and what they want out of you as a worker.

Interview Questions

• If i think i could handle my work load?   1 Answer

Interview

Easy application process, starts with an online test and phone interview. Recruiters work well to put you in a branch that is not to far from your location. Branch interview is usually with the manager, occasionally you may have a regional interview as well

Interview Questions

• Explain a customer service issue you had to resolve in the past.   Answer Question