Citizens Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citizens Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

Quick interview, with 3 senior managers, all at the Vice President level, and one junior level team member. Consisted of many technical questions. Alot of statistical analysis and stochastic calculus involved.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

The interview process was easy. I was asked behavioral questions and to describe a time i failed and what i learned from it. Overall the process was great but I declined the offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied on line and then was notified that I was selected for the phone screen.
    First round of behavioral questions and resume-related questions. Standard and basic behavioral and situational questions. Just need to prepare in advance.
    Did not get to the second round.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in March 2014.

Interview

I meet with a campus recruiter; she subsequently referred to me by the wrong name in almost every email.

I completed an online application, had a phone screen, was rejected for the position I originally applied for, was contacted about pursing another position, accepted this suggestion, had an interview in Boston a few days later, and had an offer before I even left the office.

The in person interview was with four executives and we mainly chatted the entire time.

Interview Questions

• One of the executives asked if I enjoyed working as a camp counselor previously and then suggested that I become a teacher (ew no).   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating and they gave me three days to decide.

International Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medford, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Medford, MA (US)).

Interview

The position was eliminated and moved to a different group, Although any interview experience is helpful, there was no job to be had when I got there.

Branch Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

First it was a test online, then a phone call from a recruiter, then a phone call with a manager, then an in person interview, then a phone call from two other managers, then an offer

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where there is an irate customer and you are unsure how to help?   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

I applied online and within a week was contacted by a recruiter. We spoke within a few days and at the end of conversation she said that she wanted me to speak with the Regional Manager.
    We set that interview up and I met with the RM which was a pretty standard yet somewhat dry interview. He then at the end said that he wanted to have me speak with another RM since I was external.
    The third interview was set for the following week and although she forgot to call me at the scheduled time, she realized later on in the day and gave me a call. It barely lasted 15 minutes.
    I then received a phone call from someone wanting to set up a interview with the Sales Manager for the state. We determined a time the following week and met for 45 minutes.
    During that time I never felt like I was able to speak with him and he seemed to be asking many questions about my previous 3 interviews and what that process was like. He barely asked me any leadership or management questions. At the end of the conversation he said someone would let me know by end of week and that he needed to ensure that it was a "fit".
    I never heard back and am disappointed that it took 4 interviews over the span of 4 weeks to come to this outcome.
    I also came to learn that they randomly post openings but don't necessarily have them open-
    Kinda shady?

Interview Questions

• How would you manage someone who was hitting their goals yet you wanted to see more results from them?   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through a referral and was contacted by a recruiter. Phone interview took about 30 minutes and was then contacted by the are district manager. Process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• How would you continue to motivate an employee already hitting goals?   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in February 2016.

Interview

I was referred by a friend and met with the regional manager. It was a relaxed interview where they described the position and I reviewed my background. We discuss the strengths and challenges and how I'd be able to impact both. I was then scheduled to meet another regional mgr. a week later. About a week later HR called and offered me the position. The process was smooth.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience in team building.   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Quick Interview process. Background checks including credit. Will meet with Regional Manager. There will be 1 meeting. Interview will be about 45 minutes to 1 hour long. You will be have to apply online and an HR representative will call you to set up the meeting. Hr representative will take some time to ask you questions before your face to face meeting with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• You will be asked all different questions, mostly about sales. You will have to answer leadership questions. They will want people that want to get out of the branch to grow the revenue for the branch and also somebody that can lead and teach their team. You will be judged on your appearance. So have no tattoos present or piercings.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They will ask you how much you would like to make, but they will have a number in mind. I did not negotiate my salary. I was okay with the range.