Citizens Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citizens Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.5

Public Affairs Market Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Providence, RI (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

There was a screening call with the recruiter, a phone interview with the direct supervisor that lasted approximately 30-45 minutes, and then two in-person interviews with key leadership at their offices. They asked questions about my current and past experience as well as question about who I am as a person. Key leadership was very personable. Overall, it was a good experience.

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Long on-boarding process - took nearly 2 months to be given a start date - 3 interviews with recruiter, branch manager, and regional manager, then required to wait for open training dates

Licensed Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Albany, NY (US)).

Interview

Three interviews two in person and one over the phone. dress nice wear a suit and be very confident. Shake hands make eye contact and smile. have a former success story to share about how you had helped customers in the past and it lead to sales.

Interview Questions

• when talking with a customer about their outside investments, if the customer said they were all set, how would I overcome this objection?   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Providence, RI (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Fast- recruiter found my resume through another career site and contacted me within a day. Phone interview was setup for the following day and manager interview on the third day. Offer was sent out to me on day 4

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in July 2019.

Interview

Started with an initial phone interview before being called in. Met with two separate people for about 30 minutes each. Both were friendly and open to questions, and feedback following each stage was fast.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Lincoln, RI (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Very very long. No concern for people’s time. Took weeks and weeks to schedule interviews or to hear back. First interview over the phone was in May, second interview 1 on 1 was in June. I still haven’t heard back on the position and it is now July.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a HR rep a few days later. Setting up all the interviews had to have been the worst experience ever. First there was a Skype interview which was fine, but it took 2-3 days just to get a response from the HR rep every time there was an email sent. Once I got passed that and onto the on-site interview, everything was very last minute and the interviewers didn't seem prepared for the interview either. And with all that being said, I never even got a response to what was the status of the position was, after being told I would be contacted within 1-2 weeks.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain Top, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Mountain Top, PA (US)).

Interview

I was interviewed by the Hazleton Pennsylvania bank manager, the Mountain Top Pennsylvania bank manager and their regional manager. The interview in my opinion went really well. I was told that I would be a better fit as a banker not as a teller. However there currently wasn't a banker position available, but if I did get the job as a teller I could always move up later on.
    I interviewed for the job on a Wednesday, was told that by the following Tuesday I would have an answer by the recruitment personnel.
    I never received a phone call as to the outcome of my interview. After 9 days I sent an email to my recruiter inquiring about the outcome of my interview. I never received a response nor a phone call. I would have never thought that this company would be very unprofessional! If you do go for an interview for this company good luck trying to get an answer.

Interview Questions

• How many years of customer service experience do you have?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle an irate customer?   Answer Question
    • If you come across a problem would you try to solve it yourself or ask for help?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Citizens Bank?   Answer Question
    • If offered the position are you willing to take a week-long training class in Philadelphia?   Answer Question

In-store Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

It was a bit unconventional in terms of the process(which I didn't necessarily mind). It began with an interview with the regional manager, then the branch manager, and finally a phone screen with a talent acquisition AVP. The purpose of this interview structure was to fill vacancies rapidly by narrowing the application pool right from the start, or so it was claimed. The interview process was overall not bad but a red flag was raised for me when they did not provide any metrics available on expected OTE, which I thought to be odd for a sales role.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Falmouth, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (East Falmouth, MA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

1 phone interview, 2 in person, easy, professional, first phone call about 20-45min, then invitation for an in person with your to be manager and then usuaally a second in person with a manager from another branch