Citizens Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citizens Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.5

Personal Banker Interview

Interview

Roughly 30 minute phone interview, if all goes well will be brought into the branch for an in person interview. My in person interview was brief and to the point, relatively easy and was offered the position within a few days afterward.

Data Science Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

It's a behavioral interview. Easy atmosphere. Ask me about myself, my past experience in some data science projects and some other basic questions. No technical questions at all. The person who interviewed me was very friendly.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Easy Interview with Supervisor, and HR Vice President. Really nice people, normally they schedule an interview with the branch and region manager first, then is with HR. Hiring process takes a while, at least two weeks of waiting because of all the background checks. The only think I’d say I don’t like is the process is so long, they make you do so many stuff for the hiring process

Interview Questions

• What’s your goals, and how this position would help you to accomplish them?   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Rochester, NH (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

very friendly and flexible to schedule times with you. started with a phone interview, then they decided they wanted me to interview at the branch i would be working at with the manager. finally if they decide they like you, you then interview with the regional manager of citizens in your area.

Corporate Affairs Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in March 2019.

Interview

Chatted back and forth with HR recruiter. We set up a time to Skype. Very conversational and typical interview questions. She told me about the position and the other company that would be hosting the events

Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnston, RI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Johnston, RI (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

It was an internship so it was common as coming from school, they asked about myself and why i was interested and why i owuld be a fit for the company and etc.

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen Park, MI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Allen Park, MI (US)).

Interview

It started out promising and was moving fairly quickly. I did a phone interview with a very nice woman who turned me over to the one branch by my house. I did my in person interview and was told I would hear back within a couple days. A week went by and nothing. Had to call and apparently my case was moved to a new recruiter who wanted to set me up on a new in person interview. I agreed and he said I would hear back within 24 hours. Another week went by so I called him back and he apologized and said he would have them call me right away. Finally the new branch calls me and wants to have me in that week. I explained I work full time during their open hours but could come in the one day that week I was off. He told me he had to call me back. Calls me back 2 days later and tried to set up the interview for another day I already told him I was working. I never called them back after that.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Online application, got called for an over the phone interview it will last an hour. Will know more after. Company looks promising hopefully will get the position. Excited to learn something new and valuable for my future.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Detroit, MI (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I filled out the application, and did a virtual interview. I got a call back a couple of days later for a phone interview. Had the phone interview which went very well. I hit it off with the recruiter pretty well. The next day or two she called to schedule an interview with the branch manager. A few days later I interviewed with the branch manager and I could tell it was going very well. The next business day I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to have more than normal patience with someone (it could be with my experience inside and outside of sales)   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dedham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Dedham, MA (US)).

Interview

1. Recruiter followed up to application and I had a good conversation with her, followed by a good conversation with the hiring manager.
    2. No follow up for 3 months and then I received a follow up call from a different recruiter, who stated that the first recruiter was downsized and she wanted to re-interview me and asked if I was still interested. I indicated that I was, which was followed by another interview with the hiring manager.
    3. Hiring Manager and I got along well, so then I interviewed via phone with hiring manager and her boss. I never heard from anyone ever again, not even an automated email to let me know that I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• They asked numerous questions about my background, what I accomplished and how I accomplished these things.   Answer Question