Citizens Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citizens Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.5

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

I was lied to about the job. The job descriptions change quarter after quarter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiations took about 3 weeks. They move at a snails pace. RM's fault.

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

You must first post on the company career web site. After being screened by HR you will have an interview with the Regional Manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me a weakness you feel you bring to the workplace..   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

Did a phone interview. Then I was invited to to a face to face interview with a regional manager. After that I was offered a job within a week.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Springfield, MA (US)) in March 2009.

Interview

Interviewer was very interested in sharing his own background with me. Also told me that he was pretty sure that they were going to promote from within, but had to explore the "other options" as well. I appreciated hearing that after a 1 1/2 hr drive to his office.

Interview Questions

• Asked why I was interested when I was obviously overqualified.   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

3 step interview process

Interview Questions

• Describe your worst branch management experience?   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Columbus, OH (US)) in October 2009.

Interview

Initially interviewed over the phone with an HR recruiter, lasted about 30 minutes, standard questions.
    Interviewed next with the Regional Manager in person. The interview lasted a little over an hour and consisted primarily of behavioral questions. The Manager was very honest with the pros and the cons and at 1 point I thought he was talking me out of the job. The final interview was on the phone with a different Regional Manager, it was very short and I got the impression it was merely formality.

Interview Questions

• All questions were standard "Tell me about a time..." questions. Nothing surprising or out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation was minimal, but I was at the top of the salary range for the position, so that is to be expected. Salary negotiations aren't very common because the salary includes an incentive component with a generous cap based on performance.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Latham, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Latham, NY (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

At the time there was a very strong leader in place and she was excellent. However very shortly after my arrival she left. Many people left this company after I was hired.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Narragansett, RI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Narragansett, RI (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

A typical interview process from a bank. What was the most disappointing aspect of the interview was what happened after. I didn't hear back from them until about 6 weeks later and by then it was too late, I had already moved on and up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a coaching opportunity you recently had where you noticed the banker you were observing could have done a better job.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairlawn, OH (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Fairlawn, OH (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Informal meeting with direct report followed by a formal interview with the district sales manager. I was recruited based on previous job experience for a more unique role. The excitement was mutual and both sides are confident after 6 months in the new role

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swansea, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Swansea, MA (US)).

Interview

The Hiring Manager arrived late and disheveled. Checked her phone and laptop constantly throughout the hour. She criticized the manager and the other employees who were working there- About their sloppy dress, the Manager wasn't on the sales floor when she should be. the greeter wasn't greeting. Talked poorly about each of her current managers and what they did wrong. Talked about a recent interview she held with an internal candidate and listed the reasons why she would never hire them. I was taken back by the negativity that she expressed with information that seemingly should have been confidential. She took a good amount of time to brag about herself and how amazing she was. Was yelling back and forth to her assistant through the wall. Cut me off several times mid-sentence. I was shocked at the lack of professionalism.
    Although I sent a thank you and asked for a follow-up. My inquiry was never responded to.
    If you attend a live interview with a major company, the Hiring Manager or recruiter should reach out when the position is filled at the least an email should be sent.

Interview Questions

• How do you coach? (She said she didn't care about anything else)   1 Answer