Citizens Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citizens Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.5

Fraud Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Received an email from a "coordinator" to schedule interview. Once that was complete, and we agreed upon a day/time, I received a confirmation email stating to expect the call and allow for 30 minutes for the pre-screen from the actual recruiter. The recruiter was 5 minutes late for the call, with no apology, and the call was 8minutes in length. It would have concluded sooner but I had a question.....The recruiter indicated she would forward my information to the hiring manager and get back to me with in 24/48 hours. I allocated 1 full week before I followed up, which consisted of sending an email to the "coordinator". With in minutes I received an email from the recruiter which stated that the job was canceled and she forgot to notify me. I never even received an electronic notification that the job/position was closed as you do with most employers, I reviewed my application status on Citizen's portal and it appears the job was closed the same day of my so called pre-screen. The whole thing lacked professionalism and is a poor reflection on Citizens.

Licensed Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

First, I had to submit the my application for the Licensed Relationship Banker position. Following that I was called for a phone interview . Last, I was scheduled for an in-person interview at a local branch.

Interview Questions

• What is a challenge you've faced, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Licensed Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New London, CT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (New London, CT (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

The typical interview process consists of an initial interview with the recruiter. The phone interview is about a 30 minutes long and to determine if you are a good fit for the position. Next the recruiter will let you know if they would like to move forward with an in person interview with the manager. Some one will reach out and set up an in person interview with you and the hiring manager either the same day or with in a few days of the phone interview.
    The interview with the manager is approximately an hour long. The interview is a lot of behavioral questions around customer service, such as going above and beyond for a customer, or how did you help a customer uncover a need that they didn't know that they needed? what did that conversation look like ? At the end of this interview the manager will let you know if they would like to move forward with the second in person interview with the regional manager. This interview is about 1 hour long and they go over additional behavioral interview questions, in addition to the standard tell me about your self question. At the end of the interview the regional manager should let you know when to hear back about a hiring decision. Next the recruiter will reach back out to you and either give you a job offer or let you know they have decided to go with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you needed to make a difficult decision? Describe the circumstances and how you came to that derision.   Answer Question

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

I applied online, reached out to some connections and had 2 phone interviews within a week and then got invited to a superday the following week. Overall very fast process.

Interview Questions

• How does depreciation going up by $10 affect all three financial statements?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

The interview process was easy. I was asked behavioral questions and to describe a time i failed and what i learned from it. Overall the process was great but I declined the offer.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in December 2018.

Interview

Was easy. However the postings for the job said fulltime with benefits. The recruiter said full time with benefits. Upon a face to face interview was told its partime not fulltime position

Corporate Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Charlotte, NC (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I was selected for the first round interview which mainly consisted of fit questions and a few technicals regarding past experience in PE (financial modeling and basic market questions). Was selected for Super Day interview but due to a scheduling conflict they moved me back but filled all the positions before I was able to interview - a bit unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

One on one interview with a representative of HR, asking behavioral type questions, asking what I knew about the role, what I knew about the company. Typical interview, no technical questions. Interviewer was really trying to get to know you in order to see if you would be a good fit for the program.

Consumer Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Providence, RI (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Interviewed on my college campus one on one. Interviewer was impolite and extremely rude. He acted as if he did not want to be there. Questions were fairly straight forward and he had me talk him through my resume.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was great just be yourself and answer the questions as needed. You will have a phone interview and then a face to face interview. They will offer you the job if both managers agree that you are fit for the job. Be prepared for the same questions which are 7-10 on the job questions or what would you do situational questions. It’s very easy if you be yourself and know what they are looking for. Use your words wisely.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a rude customer if you don’t know the answer to what they need or could assist them.   2 Answers