Citizens Bank Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citizens Bank Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Riverside, RI (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied online with no industry experience. I received a call from a recruiter and they discussed my experiences and skills. The interview was with my manager and it was largely about getting to know me. I met with a few others and the interview was very loose. nothing specific, just generally conversation of them making sure you are a good person

Interview Questions

• Where are you looking to do in 10 years   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Richmond, VA (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied for job through referral, had interview with my direct manager and then her manager. Asked the normal interview type questions. Interviews were about 30 minutes each. Found out I had gotten the job a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd be a good fit for this role?   Answer Question
    • What past experience do you have working with little to no guidance?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't attempt to negotiate.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied through a referral, called me a week or so later to schedule an interview. Met with the manager and went through the basic interview stuff, e.g. explaining what the work would be like, behavioral questions, and past jobs.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.