Citizens Bank Personal Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citizens Bank Personal Banker Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.4

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, CT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Middletown, CT (US)).

Interview

Had one interview with the BM and ABM. BM called back and told me next steps to follow with human resources. Process was easy. Overall process took approx 10 days. Salary was told to me and growth was discussed at interview, though it never happened during my career with this company. Looking back I feel that I was fooled during the interview to what the job was really like.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with being turned down in sales.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They told me the pay and I couldn't neg because I didn't have previous banking experience

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

hired as a part time teller

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in January 2011.

Interview

it took a few weeks but they where very open with me with everything that had to be done i had to do a phone interview and then 2 1:1 interviews since one of the positiions i applied for was covered by someone else

Interview Questions

• sell me something anything of your choice   1 Answer

Negotiation

it seemed that i would have been able to but i took it because it was 4 dollars more then what i was currently making but since then i have found out that others have been hired in and they where hired in making more then what i am currently making right now

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Providence, RI (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

There was a brief online test that had to be filled out in order to pre-qualify. This was then followed up with a phone interview with a head hunter from the HR department. After the phone interview, we set an appointment for me to be interviewed to meet the hiring manager. At this time I met with the hiring manager & one of the regional manager's assistants. After a brief negotiation of pay, an offer was accepted. They were very good about not notifying my current employer as I did not want them to know I was interviewing for other employment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time some one came to buy one thing & you were able to sell them not only what they were looking for, but additional items as well?   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

The process involved a phone screening interview from an HR rep, and then an in-person interview with the manager at the branch. Some involve the regional manager, and at a grocery store branch they will require you to go and speak to strangers in the aisles about products/services. There will be a background check before hire. If they ask you to authorize one then you know that you're in, pending the successful check.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Pretty easy. Two interviews, basic questions and description about the job. Nothing difficult at all. They basically want to know if you are competent. I was contacted by HR first, then they set up an interview with a local branch manger. After that I interviewed with my regional manager. I got a call from HR about two days later offering me the position.

Negotiation

No room for negotiation.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in June 2010.

Interview

recruiter was very nice and easy to get ahold of

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in October 2009.

Interview

HR phone interview, branch interview

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Buffalo, NY (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

I initially applied online, and had to complete the banker assessment, as well as fill out a traditional application, based off my resume, which I had uploaded. I was called the next morning by the HR recruiter for my area, and was asked to schedule a phone interview for later that week. I had the phone interview, which lasted about 30 minutes, and included the recruiter telling me a lot about the position and company in general. I was told that the branch manager would call after the weekend to set up an in person interview, and was surprised when he called later that day. I set the interview at the branch up for the following monday, had that intervew and was contacted later that same day to schedule the interview with the regional manager. After everything, I was contacted the same day as my final interview to be offered the position, pending results of my background check and employment verification. VERY quick moving, now just waiting for the okay to give my notice at my current job!

Interview Questions

• Describe how you overcome objections?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered more than I asked, so was not prepared to negotiate.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsburgh, PA (US)).

Interview

I initially applied online through an employee referral, and had to complete the banker assessment. I passed that one but it has been two weeks and I have not heard anything from them, even though I have an undergrad degree in finance. I am sure what to do now wait or just call them.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.