Citizens Bank Personal Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citizens Bank Personal Banker Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.4

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Lincoln, RI (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Very very long. No concern for people’s time. Took weeks and weeks to schedule interviews or to hear back. First interview over the phone was in May, second interview 1 on 1 was in June. I still haven’t heard back on the position and it is now July.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Falmouth, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (East Falmouth, MA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

1 phone interview, 2 in person, easy, professional, first phone call about 20-45min, then invitation for an in person with your to be manager and then usuaally a second in person with a manager from another branch

Personal Banker Interview

Interview

Roughly 30 minute phone interview, if all goes well will be brought into the branch for an in person interview. My in person interview was brief and to the point, relatively easy and was offered the position within a few days afterward.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Easy Interview with Supervisor, and HR Vice President. Really nice people, normally they schedule an interview with the branch and region manager first, then is with HR. Hiring process takes a while, at least two weeks of waiting because of all the background checks. The only think I’d say I don’t like is the process is so long, they make you do so many stuff for the hiring process

Interview Questions

• What’s your goals, and how this position would help you to accomplish them?   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Rochester, NH (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

very friendly and flexible to schedule times with you. started with a phone interview, then they decided they wanted me to interview at the branch i would be working at with the manager. finally if they decide they like you, you then interview with the regional manager of citizens in your area.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Online application, got called for an over the phone interview it will last an hour. Will know more after. Company looks promising hopefully will get the position. Excited to learn something new and valuable for my future.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Detroit, MI (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I filled out the application, and did a virtual interview. I got a call back a couple of days later for a phone interview. Had the phone interview which went very well. I hit it off with the recruiter pretty well. The next day or two she called to schedule an interview with the branch manager. A few days later I interviewed with the branch manager and I could tell it was going very well. The next business day I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to have more than normal patience with someone (it could be with my experience inside and outside of sales)   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

applied online, received an email a few weeks later to have a phone interview, then passed onto the the branch manager, and then the regional manager. after the interview with the regional manager i received a phone call for the offer.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Interview process was nice and smooth.
    Went to the branch manager once and dealt with a variety of circumstance questions.
    Overall the experience went well however I did not stay with the company for long.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

I applied for 2 different locations, I landed a phone interview with a HR manager and the branch manager called me the same day to set up an interview. The interview questions were basic customer service related questions

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.