Citizens Bank Personal Universal Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citizens Bank Personal Universal Banker Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.6

Universal Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Allentown, PA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

I was asked a few basic questions and told what I would be expected if I was to hired. The interviewer was very friendly and tried to make me feel comfortable. And explained about training and suggested salary range. The interview went on about 30 minutes. The phone call came in at an exact time as it was told to be.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Universal Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Framingham, MA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online, two phone interviews, online assessment, and in-person interview with hiring representative. Application online was easy after uploading resume: you picked your locations of choice and saved the questionnaire to your profile. Had the same phone interviewer both times and they asked general questions regarding my experience and some regarding how I would respond to certain scenarios. The online assessment was very straightforward and there was a personality-type questionnaire which was also very easy. The one on one interview was about an hour long and was about average in difficulty. The in person interview questions were also similar to what I had been asked previously. After initially applying I heard back within 4 days, and at the end of the process I had an offer by day 14.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your previous sales experience. Are you familiar with >banking product< and could you please role play a scenario with me? What made you choose this location/position/company? Tell me about your educational experience: are you in school/what are you studying/etc.   Answer Question

Personal Universal Banker Interview

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter 4 weeks after I applied for the job. She was very nice and forwarded my resume to the branch manager. He called me a few days later to set up an interview. After we already had a date selected for the interview, I get an email saying I was not selected and the process was over. Was never contacted by anyone. This company is unprofessional, their recruiters are lazy, and I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• What does Citizens suck so much?   1 Answer

Personal Universal Banker Interview

Interview

Had one interview, was pretty straight forward, asking standard behavioral questions you would find in any interview help guide online.

Personal Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online, had one phone conversation with a recruiter in which we discussed salary, hours, and my resume. Had one in-person interview with the manager of the branch at which I would be working, and another interview a week later with the regional manage of CFG. I was called by a recruiter three days following the interview with the regional manager, and followed up with an offer letter via email. Within in a week from that, I did start up paperwork (all online) and got my fingerprints taken. Overall, the process was very easy and done mostly via email, which was convenient.

Interview Questions

• What do you think this job is? Give me an example of what you think your daily tasks would be.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate on the salary, but only to a certain degree due to my lack of experience in the field.

Personal Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenixville, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Phoenixville, PA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Very easy. Interview was simple and straight forward about what was expected of the job. Manager and assistant manager sat in on the interview and introduced me to everyone at the branch which help and made me feel more welcomed

Personal Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Detroit, MI (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Here is the process in a nutshell and quickly. Unlike Citizens I will get to the point and answer. I applied online and then heard back from the recruiter. They matched me to another location different from the one I applied to but that is fine. The recruiter asks some questions and its a standard screen. I pretty much am qualified for this job which is nothing really more than just sales.

I get contacted later by the manager of the location and set the day for an interview. I think it is pathetic I took time out of my life and day to travel to a location further than where I wanted and still had to wait. I did wait and then did the standard interview, nothing earth shattering just questions about background, "tell me about yourself" game and role playing and just talking.

The interview seemed promising, or at least I thought it was, but maybe they didn't like me or whatever. It seems I get the run around now and won't hear back from them at all. I took the time to go through this and the least I could have is a denial in an email, but I suppose that is too much to ask for. I don't think I'd want to work here anyways and certainly not at this location.

Interview Questions

• The usual 'sales' and "tell me when"

Starts off with the "tell me about yourself"

Then when was a time you went above and beyond

What is your selling style   1 Answer

Personal Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Went through the phone interview, and then had one meeting with the manager. The phone process was okay, and the manager was at the branch that they wanted to assign me at.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you did in your previous job that was above and beyond?   1 Answer

Personal Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

This job is very sales oriented, as such, you are expected to have the skills that make a successful salesperson. The interview process went like this
    1. A recruiter will contact you, and ask the standard HR questions.
    2. If you pass, they will send the information to back office and evaluate.
    3. If you pass, they will ask for an in person interview.
    4. Lots of sales questions. (if you have done sales before, you will be fine)
    5. If they like you, they won't ask too many questions. If they are only lukewarm, they will ask more questions.
    6. If you pass, you may or may not get hired on the spot!
    7. Congrats, you are now part of Citizens.

Personal Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pitts, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pitts, PA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

phonic interview and the take 2 interview which are online and then the third the give you the confirmation that you are hired.it's a kind of v comprehensive and thorough interview.they ask each and every detail about your work and how did you managed that.

Interview Questions

• what are the tools you will utilize to maximize your business revenue?   1 Answer

Negotiation

talk to them in detail abut your whereabouts and the HR is really helpful they really consider you and evaluate you accordingly.negotiate about the salary and as per my knowledge they offer you the best in the market.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.