Citizens Bank Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citizens Bank Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.7

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Warwick, RI (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me within 2 weeks of applying. Interview was set up within 2 weeks of that phone interview. Offer was made that same afternoon of interview. Salary offer came next day. Recruiter "respectfully disagreed" on market range for the position when I had counter-offered, and that was the end of it.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary...   1 Answer

I counter-offered and the recruiter "respectfully disagreed" on the market range for the position. End of discussions after that.

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smithfield, RI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Smithfield, RI (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

3 one-on-one interviews, first with the immediate manager, then his boss, then a more IT-focused employee to see if I had technical skills. Pretty laid-back. The first two people mostly talked about the position and the company (I was hardly asked any questions). The last person asked about my experience with specific technologies.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of one to ten, how well would you say you know SQL?   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranston, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Cranston, RI (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

I received a call very quickly after applying online, and was asked to setup a phone interview. However, once I responded with my availability, the HR person didn't follow up for over a week, and then wrote back at midnight one night asking if we could speak the next day. She then didn't call at that time, and mentioned nothing for several more days. Finally we connected for the interview, where she essentially only asked if I could take a below market salary. I was moved on to meet a Senior Manager in Boston. This went great, and I advanced to one more call, this time with the hiring manager. He asked more technical questions, but made it seem like I already had the job. HR told me I would receive feedback and a decision soon, but then I never heard anything more. HR was incredibly hard to reach and unprofessional during the entire process, routinely emailing at midnight days later, and then not calling during agreed-upon interview times. Management was nice, but did not make up for the lack of professionalism from HR.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.