Citizens Bank Senior Personal Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citizens Bank Senior Personal Banker Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

Senior Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Detroit, MI (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was very easy going. I was told what would be expected of me. They did go through a scenario session where i was the banker and they were the customer. It was with the Regional and Branch manager. They let me know there are multiple locations open and hiring and if hired i would be put a specific one. i would not get a choice. It was made aware to me after being hired that citizens loses about 7-10 employees a week because of some of the policies. The interview was all in all very easy. i did you some websites on google to prepare me for different questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to a customer upset about fee's?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Senior Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in June 2015.

Interview

I went to 4 interview all of them was friendly people . I love the orginazation and the HR are friendly also . They offer me the job right away after the last interview on the phone

Senior Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

The process, I will admit, was drawn out but well worth it. I interview with multiple colleagues of Citizens Bank which really gave me a strong idea of the types of people I will be working with and their roles in sales and the operational environment. I really look forward to starting.

Interview Questions

• A good portion of behavioral interview questions, "tell me about a time..."
      Asked about my comfort with sales and having conversations with people.
      What my comfort level was with being both on the line and in the office.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.