Citizens Bank Senior Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citizens Bank Senior Teller Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.5

Senior Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Rochester, NH (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

It was great we talked about my lengthy experience in customer service and warming with cash every day and how to Handel certain and difficult customers all and all it was very great interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you Handel an angry customer ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Senior Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Basic interview, was asked about my work history, sales skills and availability. Was told what kind of worker they were looking for. Told me about the schedule and about the volume of the store. Talked about why I like banking and I was given some history about the company. It was a very basic interview. Was interviewed by the Store Mananger and the Assistant Manager.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when a customer was upset and how did you fix the situation.   Answer Question

Senior Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Burlington, VT (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Met with branch manager and then with regional manager. Interview was very easy and relaxed. In my meeting with the branch manager, the teller manager was there as well. I was told in my interview with the regional manager that it would be a big part of sales for my job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you consider yourself a good applicant for this job?   1 Answer

Senior Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in May 2009.

Interview

Basic math skills/personality test

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.