Citizens Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citizens Bank Teller Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.5

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Columbus, OH (US)) in December 2008.

Interview

Recruiter very rude. Invited me to fill out additional information on site. I didn't bother. I wouldn't waste my time with them.

Interview Questions

• That is all you made at a previous employer?   1 Answer

Extremely rude. They called me. I didn't call them.

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Wales, FL (US)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Lake Wales, FL (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

I contacted the Human Resources email and she responded to me within an hour. I went for an interview with her within 3 days and she had me fill out an application. She told me she would speak with her branch manager and would step up another interview for the following day. I have not heard anything back yet. I really hope that all the reviews I read arent as bad as they are told. She told me that it was full time and that I would be able to move up quickly. I am worried now!!!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Newark, DE (US)) in June 2008.

Interview

The hiring process was very quick because the bank if always short staffed since the turnover rate is so high. The interview was very long and drawn out but consisted of your normal questions, like give me an example of customer that was upset and how did you solve the problem.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you think you could improve about yourself?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portage, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Portage, MI (US)) in January 2008.

Interview

I interviewed with a great branch Manager so she was very friendly, interesting and made me feel confident and comfortable about the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This was among one of my first jobs so I did not try to negotiate.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in September 2009.

Interview

There was an initial phone screening that lasted about 10 minutes. After speaking about why I wanted to pursue the career and my past job experiences, etc., I was invited to a one on one interview a couple of days later. The interview then was downtown and lasted about 20 minutes, mostly talking about what was expected of me and my goals and aspirations in the banking industry.

Interview Questions

• Describe an example of a problem that occured at your previous job and how you managed to remedy the issue.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hinsdale, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Hinsdale, IL (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

I got a call from a recruiter and was told that she wanted to interview me. She interviews me on the phone and it took about 20 mins. Just general questions about me and why I wanna be a teller. She called me back to set up a in person interview. The hr dept contacted me for an in person interview with the branch manager. I was scheduled and went in a few days later. The branch manager was very professional but made me feel very comfortable and asked me just general questions about me. After I interviewed with him I also interviewed with his Teller manager. She was also very nice and made me feel comfortable. I just had my interview today so I don't know if they will call. I'm wishing for the best. Fingers crossed.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Arlington, MA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

My interview was with the former Teller Manager. He was a fabulous man, very professional and taught me quite a bit. He welcomed me, met with me 1:1 and we just a normal conversation. It was not too formal, but he saw my excitement in entering the banking world and said "you are ready".

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

First a phone screening and then the manager of the branch set an interview. Normal interview no tricky question, they go over your resume and make questions about it

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

More situational than traditional interview questions. Heavily focused on customer service. Very friendly atmosphere. Small branch in suburbs. Very professional yet friendly. Overall a good experience.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

It was about a couple week process. A background check, credit check and drug test was required. In addition, there was a pretty simple math test with easy word problems. Easier than the ACTs

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.