Citizens Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citizens Bank Teller Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.5

Teller Interview

Interview

is was very helpful and they were nice and i got to sit down and eat and they offered my water and i was very relaxed it was a great conversation and i would like o do it again

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

More situational than traditional interview questions. Heavily focused on customer service. Very friendly atmosphere. Small branch in suburbs. Very professional yet friendly. Overall a good experience.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

First a phone screening and then the manager of the branch set an interview. Normal interview no tricky question, they go over your resume and make questions about it

Teller I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsford, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsford, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was very easy. Everyone was extremely friendly and quick to get things moving. The entire process only took about two days to complete. I was contacted immediately after my interview to speak with a recruiter who was extremely welcoming.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Applied and got an email a day letter to set up a phone interview for next day. When the time of the interview comes no call I wait for half hour . the recruiter call 40 minutes later , no excuses not even ask me if I was ready or if I could talk she just start to talk and only ask me 2 questions . Was really unprofessional , change the idea that I had of the company completely

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Albany, NY (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Very easy. In the interview they were very into why you want to work for the bank and with customers. You meet with the branch manager first where your being hired at, then you have a second interview (or sometimes they're both there for the first one) with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Citizens Bank?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melrose, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Melrose, MA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I showed up ten minutes early for the interview. Thirty minutes later the manager finally introduced herself to me. She constantly pronounced my name wrong even after I corrected her. She pretty much just kept asking why I hadn't applied to other banks besides Citizens. She was very negative about everything I had to say.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

I applied for a teller position and the next day i got a call from the branch manager inviting me for an in office interview. i've been interviewed by tha guy and the team supervisor i'm gonna be working with. the interview went smooth and i was comfortable as it was more as a conversational interview. i didn't get an offer for this office but i was called by another branch for another interview as i was referred by that branch manager. the second interview was similar to the first one and he thought i'm over-qualified for a teller position and offered me a universal banker position.

Interview Questions

• what is the challenges you had in your previous job? do you prefer to work under a day-to-day supervision or independently?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Questions were all about how good you are with customer service and at selling products to people. The branch manager interviewed me and I got offered the job not long after, you also have to be interviewed through the phone. After passing background check you have two weeks training before you start working in the actual branch.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with banking?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

It was about a couple week process. A background check, credit check and drug test was required. In addition, there was a pretty simple math test with easy word problems. Easier than the ACTs

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.