Citizens Bank Universal Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citizens Bank Universal Banker Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.3

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Basic interview questions. Had two interviews. One with managers and one with the district manager. Similar questions. Friendly people. Recruiter called after the interviews and talked with them. Filed done paper work and accepted the job offer. Had some issues with communication. But other than that everything went smooth.

Interview Questions

• What are your best qualities?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Framingham, MA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very easy process. Applied online to the locations of my choice, was contacted by my area's recruiter (very friendly) for a phone interview. After, went to a one on one interview in the branch. Accepted the job a few days after. The whole thing was about two weeks, then after another week, began training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for the highest possible pay to begin with

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Before working for Citizens Bank, I was a patronizing customer. I was recruited by a prior manager who thought I had the qualities to make an impact within the branch I visited continuously. The interview process was taken within two different branches, where I was asked a series of questions involving my current work and educational status.

Interview Questions

• I was asked several questions regarding why I would be a good fit for this company, and how I could impact the success within the company as well.   1 Answer

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in August 2013.

Interview

pretty simple, applied online took a test, recruiter called within days, had a phone interview, then had a interview with branch manager and within days an interview with regional manager and then got hired

if you have banking experience cool, but if you have sales experience your their go to person.
    sales sales sales

Interview Questions

• basically was sales questions and whats one way you helped a customer and one difficult experience that you turned positive.   Answer Question

Negotiation

i negotiated salary to be a few thousand higher than last job

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in December 2014.

Interview

I have been here over a year, still haven't finished on board training. Interview process was very easy, on boarding process is terrible. Had tons of online training by myself before going into the classroom. Was doing online trainings for over a month in branch before my first in classroom training.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit for this job?   1 Answer

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in December 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a branch manager in Westchester. She she asked my availability and set up an interview with me that week. After arriving at the brown she then asked me if I spoke to the recruiter which I replied no. I was been told that my interview has been cancelled since I lived outside of the territory for the position. Surprised and frazzle I asked if we could interview anyway since I had come all this way. She agreed and we had a great interview. She was very impressed with my skills my resume and my extra curricular activities. She really stole my drive and potential to be successful at her branch. She then advised me that had passed the initial stage of interview and there would be two more steps in the interview process.

Interview Questions

I declined since they were not willing to be flexible with the pay. Considering that I have nearly 10 years in banking plus the role of banker and Teller combined for this position, they could at least pay $20-21 per hour. They refuse to budge.

Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Cranston, RI (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview based on charachter more than anything. Show that you're a positive and energetic person. Branch managers are looking for a personality that will fit into their branch more than anything.

Interview Questions

• Work experience
      Why citizens bank?   1 Answer

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process included three interviews over a 3-4 week period. The interviews were with different bank and regional managers and lasted about an hour each. Not too difficult, just lots of questions about sales experience and comfort level making phone calls. The first interview is a phone interview with a recruiter before going to meet a manager.

Interview Questions

• Questions had to do with previous experience and emphasized on sales.   Answer Question

Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Buffalo, NY (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

Met with Manager, then Regional. Talked for hour about job, walked through aisles talked to customers about Citizens. Got on phone and used the intercom to relay a promotion ongoing. Regional was down to earth made you at ease.

Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, CT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Middletown, CT (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

I was recurted by a recurter. They found my resume I had twork initial interviews over the phone with the recurter then a face to face. Then I had another one because I told to apply for any location to have my information on file which I did and had a another phone interview with a recurter then face to face with another manager. The process was long and I wasn't going to take the job.

Interview Questions

• What experience do u have in sales?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.