Citizens Bank Universal Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citizens Bank Universal Banker Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.4

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

A phone interview with a recruiter and then they'll let you know right away if they want to move you forward by having the VP, branch manager set up an in person interview. Once you're done the in person interview you may wait up to week and get an email ahead of a phone call that you will be moving forward in the hiring process. Expect a Congratulations phone call to come shortly after.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Long on-boarding process - took nearly 2 months to be given a start date - 3 interviews with recruiter, branch manager, and regional manager, then required to wait for open training dates

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in July 2017.

Interview

applied Friday got a call Tuesday interviewed that Thursday got a call Friday with offer with following a background check and finger prints at a local facility free of charge. Everything came back great and I started Monday in August the training last about 5 months back and forth to training from the branch then to training

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

No matter where you apply, they will try to get you to go where they want you to be. Mostly in store because no current employees want to do it because it's a joke. During your interview they'll tell you what they think you wanna hear to make it sound better. Then once you're hired in, you cannot transfer to a better location for you because they need you to cover all their pto time.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions, they'll act like they care about your concerns or questions and will give you whatever answer you seem to need to get you in. Also have an unrealistic quota, and you won't get a dime for all you do unless you excessively exceed it.   Answer Question

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in April 2017.

Interview

It was a very nice and friendly interview. The manager wanted to get a feel for my personality to see if I would be a good fit with the Citizens Bank culture. Just don't be a complete idiot, dress professionally, and be polite. I essentially had the job before I left.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your most recent job experience.   1 Answer

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

I applied online with my resume. I was first given a brief interview by phone. I was then contacted for an interview at a local branch. I then had a few more in branch interviews at different locations before being offered the position at one of those locations.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell our new credit card to a customer who came into the branch?

What characteristics do you have that could benefit the company?   1 Answer

Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, CT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Middletown, CT (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

I was recurted by a recurter. They found my resume I had twork initial interviews over the phone with the recurter then a face to face. Then I had another one because I told to apply for any location to have my information on file which I did and had a another phone interview with a recurter then face to face with another manager. The process was long and I wasn't going to take the job.

Interview Questions

• What experience do u have in sales?   1 Answer

Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Bristol, RI (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Very easy; it was all about my background and working experience, which does not have to be related to banking at all, if you have any sales experience - it's more than enough

Interview Questions

• Where I'd like to see myself in a few years   1 Answer

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in December 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a branch manager in Westchester. She she asked my availability and set up an interview with me that week. After arriving at the brown she then asked me if I spoke to the recruiter which I replied no. I was been told that my interview has been cancelled since I lived outside of the territory for the position. Surprised and frazzle I asked if we could interview anyway since I had come all this way. She agreed and we had a great interview. She was very impressed with my skills my resume and my extra curricular activities. She really stole my drive and potential to be successful at her branch. She then advised me that had passed the initial stage of interview and there would be two more steps in the interview process.

Interview Questions

I declined since they were not willing to be flexible with the pay. Considering that I have nearly 10 years in banking plus the role of banker and Teller combined for this position, they could at least pay $20-21 per hour. They refuse to budge.

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Basic interview questions. Had two interviews. One with managers and one with the district manager. Similar questions. Friendly people. Recruiter called after the interviews and talked with them. Filed done paper work and accepted the job offer. Had some issues with communication. But other than that everything went smooth.

Interview Questions

• What are your best qualities?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.