City of North Las Vegas, NV Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at City of North Las Vegas, NV

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at City of North Las Vegas, NV

PC Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at City of North Las Vegas, NV.

Interview

Hiring Process is fairly quick but the background check is what took the most time. Be prepared for 10 years of work history. Also the evaluation period (or the period you have until you become permanent is 1 year)

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up to date with your Technology Knowledge?   Answer Question

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at City of North Las Vegas, NV (North Las Vegas, NV (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

The initial communication for the interview was via Human Resources. They had a day of 1 hour interviews scheduled for all applicants. My interview consisted of a panel of three people all from the area that I would be working in. The interview questions were very specific to the systems that they have in house. I eventually offered the job, but I declined because the salary that the City offers is not competitive with the private industry. It’s no where near the average salary for that position. The minimum and maximum salary that is listed in the job posting is a bit misleading because the minimum amount listed is actually the starting amount. They have steps and grades at the City for salaries that people should understand before applying.

Associate Librarian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at City of North Las Vegas, NV (North Las Vegas, NV (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview was over 10 minutes late. During the interview, one of the interviewers couldn't hide his disinterest and kept sighing during the interview. Three people conducted the interview but one gentleman (the nicest of the three) asked most of the questions. The panel kept telling me how the city was rebuilding and resources were limited. I was told that I would be informed of a decision by the end of week. However, it took almost a month to hear anything. I finally received a generic email saying I was not selected for the position. I assume they weren't impressed with me and I honestly wasn't impressed with them.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at City of North Las Vegas, NV (North Las Vegas, NV (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Unusually long response to acknowledge submission of the application but progressed well afterwards. 100% weight given to face-to-face interview. There were two interviewers and one HR analyst present for the interview. The interview lasted approximately one hour from start to finish. The atmosphere was positive, and the interviewers were friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Rank the following in order of importance to you: honesty, integrity, ethics, teamwork, Customer Service, productivity   Answer Question

Police Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at City of North Las Vegas, NV (North Las Vegas, NV (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Began with a written test through National Testing Network. That was a two hour process with video scenarios. Then comes the physical test which is 30-32 sit-ups, 22-24 push-ups, a shuttle run, vertical jump test, and a mile and a half run.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.