City of Wichita Falls Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at City of Wichita Falls

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at City of Wichita Falls

General Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita Falls, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at City of Wichita Falls (Wichita Falls, TX (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

Most supervisors at the City employ fair and competitive selection processes. I've interviewed multiple times. The interview for the Utility Collections was my worst experience. Mr. Capron was very unprofessional and did a better job of talking me out of any interest in working for CWF than into it. BTW, I'm guessing at my interview date.

Interview Questions

• Questions specific to my association with the military and children.   Answer Question

Equipment Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita Falls, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at City of Wichita Falls (Wichita Falls, TX (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

Its one on one and they ask you questions based on the job you are applying for and how well you can do it. And what is also involved in the job

Interview Questions

• Various questions about the job   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita Falls, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at City of Wichita Falls (Wichita Falls, TX (US)) in October 2009.

Interview

My position was cut at another department, so the City sent transferred me over to the Clerk position at the PD. I interviewed them because I already worked for the City as a whole, but I had a hard time figuring out what the job consisted of, they were kind of vague.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.