Clark County Department of Aviation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Clark County Department of Aviation

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clark County Department of Aviation

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Clark County Department of Aviation (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

I received an email inviting me to interview about two months after the posting closed. I registered for a time slot through their system on a set date two weeks later. The interview was conducted by a panel with a list a specific questions taped to the desk in front of me. It was clear that the interview was a formality, the candidates were ranked prior to the interview and the decision was based on some sort of scoring system. I learned very little about the office environment, the team or the
    opportunities for the role. The setting and the panel participants were impersonal and relatively boring. The interview started ten minutes late and my main takeaway was the fluorescent overhead lighting, dusty fake plants, lack of windows, and lack of passion or personality. I received an email two weeks later informing me I did not get the job and although I needed the work, I felt a sense of relief that I did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• All questions were very task-based and related to the requirements in the job posting.   Answer Question

Airside Operations Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clark County Department of Aviation (Las Vegas, NV (US)).

Interview

I applied on line and received my invitation for an interview like two weeks after the job post closed. The day of the interview I went in and it was a panel of four people. They were in complete “no games all business” interview mode. After the interview I was told that all candidates would be notified in two weeks on the status of being hired but that never happened.

Interview Questions

• Prioritized these five situation from most important to least important as a dispatcher   Answer Question
    • What are important qualities of a dispatcher   Answer Question
    • What is your experience as a dispatcher ?   Answer Question

Departmental Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Clark County Department of Aviation (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

A panel interview of three panelist that asked me 9 questions listed-taped unto table where I was sitting across from interviewers. Overall interview wasn't that difficult and only lasted about thirty five minutes.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in three years from now?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.