ClearView Healthcare Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ClearView Healthcare Partners Interview Questions

Interviews at ClearView Healthcare Partners

3.1

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ClearView Healthcare Partners.

Interview

Started with a 30 minute interview through my university (5 min behavioral 25 min case). This was followed by 2nd and 3rd rounds, both of which were similar to the first round. Interviews were fine but conducted by people who have not even been at the company for 6 months. They then offered feedback after the rejection and never followed through.

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Standard life sciences consulting interview process with a focus on life sciences specific case questions. Can be somewhat technical and require some level of familiarity with science. Behavioral component is standard.

Entry-Level Analyst Interview

Interview

Three interviews - the first one behavioral (went well), the last two were case heavy (went okay, interviewers were very rude). I thought it went fine, but the interviewers were not great conversationalists. Overall, a bad reflection on the company.

Life Sciences Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ClearView Healthcare Partners in November 2020.

Interview

15 minutes of behavioral questions, 10-15 minutes of case study. He was nice and would repeat the question when needed. Moved on to the second question before I answered the first one though.

Analyst Interview

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews. There were cases and behavioral questions in each round. Though each round was with different people, they asked similar questions. I would suggest knowing your resume well.

Internship Interview

Interview

It was good. Not too bad. Definitely study for the case but also there are behaviorals. I personally found the case to be the hardest part of the interview though.

Analyst Interview

Interview

I was invited for a phone interview consisting of a few behavioral questions and a case. The case was relatively straightforward in terms of life science consulting cases. This was through campus recruiting. I believe the initial phone interview was 30-45 minutes. I had about 17 minutes for the case.

Analyst Interview

Interview

I was invited for an interview through on-campus recruiting. The interview consisted of a few basic behavioral questions. The case was relatively straight-forward as far as life science consulting cases go. Definitely be confident with market sizing.

Strategy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ClearView Healthcare Partners in October 2020.

Interview

The interviewer was not at all helpful with the case analysis. The scope was not been told. The interviewer turned their camera off it was hard to communicate. with them.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ClearView Healthcare Partners (New York, NY (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Worst Interview ever. Interviewer very rude. The interviewer was late to begin with, and spoke in a very condescending manner. They seemed preoccupied with other things and did not make eye contact with me. When I asked something they did not expect, they frowned and rolled their eyes but without correcting me. They did not provide guidance whatsoever and did not provide useful information on clarifying questions. It was nearly impossible to have a conversation and I did the case poorly. The behavioral took up 15 minutes and there was not enough time for the case and I was cut off. This interview is just a really bad representation of the company and I don't see the point of conducting interviews in this way. You are basically pushing people away. If you don't want to respect the candidates you better not extend them an interview offer, no matter their abilities.

Interview Questions

• Question on healthcare/pharma industry, biology knowledge, market entry case   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.