Click Labs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Click Labs Interview Questions

Interviews at Click Labs

2.6

Sales Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Click Labs (San Francisco, CA (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

Very relaxed conversation. It was more about understanding what I hoped to accomplish during my internship than my previous experiences.

The interview was directly with the CEO. He shared his vision for the company and was interested in seeing what I could do to help achieve some of the goals from that vision.

Interview Questions

• This is [product A] of the company. What kind of outreach program would you adopt to sell this?   Answer Question

Interview

3 rounds
    1 round --quants,verbal.coding
    2 round -- technical
    based on your resume
    3 round--hr
    questions based on my interest(politics)
    => Be honest what u wrote in resume.
    => if u don't know what they are asking just say in polite manner i'm unable to recall,or i don't know .

QA Engineer Interview

Interview

Normal process
    Aptitude test then technical some questions abt logical and analytical and then technical question then HR rounds it was medium not that much difficult. Easy difficult easy difficult

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Click Labs (New Delhi) in September 2020.

Interview

The difficulty level of this round is moderate. If you have a good IQ and communication skills, then you can easily crack this round. HR round is not difficult if you have good communication skills. You only have to tell about yourself and the company.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Click Labs in September 2020.

Interview

The interviewer asked coding as well as questions based on individual skills and also asked to share the screen and type code on the notepad window. They were basic questions from geekforgeeks.

Interview Questions

• Count maximum No. of consecutive 0 from a binary circular array   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panchkula

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Click Labs (Panchkula) in January 2020.

Interview

the interview felt very casual although they check you vigorously with your basic knowledge. It didn't feel like a burden or stressful at all. The HR was sweet and very cooperative.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Click Labs (New Delhi) in August 2019.

Interview

It was about algorithms and data structures. They were also focussing on java and c concepts.A little discussion on project was also there.We had a pen paper coding test at first and then we had a p.i in which hr questions were also there.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Click Labs in June 2019.

Interview

One simple test on AMCAT
    2 telephonic rounds one is based on your cv and projects and second is based on Data Structure and simple coding questions.
    Remember if you are good in node /js /angular / app develpoment then you should come.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Click Labs (Jalandhar, Punjab) in April 2019.

Interview

It was a pretty easy one. the interviewer was clearly unskilled.. asking the easiest question out there and was subjugatly giving out the wrong one which he not caughtmm mm mm mm mm m m mm m m m m m m

Interview Questions

• describe yourslef?
      what is the use o9f multithreading.
      Dabbase sql subliqual queries
      oops concept
      language preferred reason
      futuire of computer
      comman of language   Answer Question

IOS Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Click Labs in January 2019.

Interview

It consisted of 3 rounds . Two of them were face to face interview and the remaining one telephonic interview. All the interviews were technical in nature. The toughness was easy to medium

Interview Questions

• questions on data structures and iOS architectures and swift basics   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.