CoWrks Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CoWrks Interview Questions

Interviews at CoWrks

2.8

IOS Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CoWrks.

Interview

They took 3 technical f2f rounds and after that one assignment. The interviewers who took the interviews were from react native background and had zero knowledge of iOS native development. They don't even have any iOS native team. I don't know how they are selecting people without asking not even a single question about iOS. They asked data structures and algorithm problems in all the three f2f rounds. They said feedback is positive. Last round was assignment where they gave me one screen to design from there own iOS app. There were no proper designs were given. Two screenshots were there. after submission of assignment without any discussion on assignment they said "feedback is negative because design are not proper". I feel i wasted my time to give the interview and submission of the assignment.

UI-UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CoWrks (Bengaluru).

Interview

Got hired & then got fired before joining.
    They gave the offer & before a few days of joining, said that we are freezing our hiring & so is your appointment.
    Be careful. Be very careful with their sweetness.

Interview Questions

• Explain your Design process & present some of your best works   2 Answers

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CoWrks (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

I got call from HR by referral.
    The process took one day. 3 F2F technical rounds and one HR round and got the offer on same day. Interviewer where pretty helpful. And they tested basic concepts of computer science and some puzzles.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CoWrks (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

1.) It was a telephonic interview.
    2.) Take-home assignment related to your skill.
    3.) Face to face interview on board in weekdays only (there were two more rounds (including product manager round)it will take 3 to 4 hours).
    4.) Again one more round of technical interview with Sr, software developer cum product manager.

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CoWrks.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 technical rounds, followed by an HR round. The interviewers focused more on data structures and algorithms. One of them was very particular about logic and was open to solving the problem in pseudocode as well. One of the rounds was a classic white board interview where we had to write the solution to the problem on the board.

Interview Questions

• Program to check if a given number is a prime number   Answer Question
    • A quite complicated question on arrays. Don't remember clearly.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CoWrks in June 2018.

Interview

I got the interview via a employee referral of a person who I met over a foosball game in Angel hack Delhi. The interview process took more days than It should not. The interview process consisted 3 technical rounds followed by H.R round. The first technical round was mainly focused on the knowledge of basic D.S, Algorithm, DMBS, O.S questions. Second Technical round was focused on logic and pseudo code to solve a problem. I was asked to design a garbage collection in java. Rest of the interview questions were put up based on your projects. My project was a sentiment classifier. I was asked to explain the naive bays, cnn basics.
    Next was a task round where I was asked to make P2P or server-client based application over Wifi in python. Overall interview difficulty was average. I got the offer letter

Interview Questions

• Level Order Traversal in binary tree.
      Difference Between unique and primary key.
      what is fork in O.S.
      Design and methods of Garbage collection.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CoWrks in May 2018.

Interview

I had several remote interviews. All the rounds were telephonic.
    First round was on my resume and projects that i have done.
    Second round was mostly concepts of DS, OOPs, OS. They did not dig deep and level of difficulty was average.
    Q1. Reverse a link list , with and without recursion
    Q 2. Normalization
    Q 3. Difference between unique key and primary key.
    Third round has questions regarding Garbage collection, as i was applying as a fresher they did not ask me about any specific technology but mostly from the core subjects.

The interviewers were very chill and they were more helping rather grinding.

Business Development Manager Interview

Interview

Extremely unprofessional. The interviewer were unprepared, unpunctual, disinterested & vague. While I was overwhelmed by the office, I was disappointed by the people. At the end of the day, what matters is who you work for? If the interviewer is going to disrespect you and not be mindful about the time, meeting and process then it's a huge cry to the senior management to look into the matter.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CoWrks (Bengaluru) in April 2018.

Interview

Had a first round of face to face interview in their office. As i was experienced it started with the technologies/languages i have worked with. Projects i have worked on etc. Then i was asked some questions related to those technologies and was asked to write a program in javascript for some problem. Next round was telephonic after a day which i thought went well. But then i newer heard from them again. They didn't had the courtesy to let me know of the result. For freshers it can be understandable as the candidates apply for the positions are a lot. But for an experienced position they should inform.

Interview Questions

• What is the drawback of creating true private methods in JavaScript?   1 Answer

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CoWrks (London, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

Screening round, coding round, technical face to face, CTO round, managerial round.
    HR is very supportive and arranged interview as per time availability. Fast growing start up. Lot of opportunities to learn

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.