Coach Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Coach Planner Interview Questions

Interviews at Coach

4.0

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

Marathon interview. I met with 6 people for 30 min - 1 hour each (4 one-on-one interviews, and 1 panel interview), starting from 9am and I got out around 1pm. It was like a test of endurance and by the end I was exhausted. Each interview in itself, however, was not too difficult if you have endurance, and people who are smart and know fashion merchandising succeed. Also, Coach has really invested a lot into its systems and system training, so it's a good idea to emphasize your knowledge of excel, access, sql, sap, etc. Everyone who I met with is very personable and gives information readily, which is amazing since I met with people at all levels, from the Planner level to the Executive VP.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coach

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Long interview process. I had 1 phone interview and I had to come in to the office twice. I met with a total of 6 people. I meant with all managers in my department and senior management. They asked a lot of questions regarding how I could apply my current skill set to the position I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was how did I feel about work long hours. Obviously, you don't want to work long hours but you do what you ahve to do.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted offer as is because they matched what I was asking.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.