Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated 30 Jan 2016

2.9

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

was a nice experience .. they ask questions to check ur knowledge regarding their products and the stats of the company and how well or worse its fariing

Traineeship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Antwerp (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Antwerp (Belgium)) in January 2016.

Interview

After the online tests a video interview was conducted containing 5 questions with 1 min of preparation and 1 minute or 3 minutes of response time. Rather difficult to prepare something wthin 1 minute, especially because the time limit for response is quite short for giving a structured response. No chance to redo a questions. The questions itself were your standard interview questions for a first round.

Order Builder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Eagan, MN (US)).

Interview

the interview process was fairly basic. I applied online and listed the employee who referred me. A couple weeks later I did a basic phone interview/screening. After that i arranged for an in person interview with the warehouse supervisor. The interview went well they asked if i had any previous warehouse experience, which i did. They also asked if i had any experience fulfilling orders or operated a ride-on pallet jack.

Interview Questions

• Have you had experience in a warehouse, fulfilling orders, or operating an ride-on pallet jack?   Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online via their careers website, uploaded a CV and cover letter. Next stage of the process was an online automated video interview. This involved roughly 5 questions being asked via a pre-recorded message from an employee at CCE. These included Why CCE? What could you bring to the role? And some competency based questions.

Graduate, Commercial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

The first interview is done by video. The questions are quite common (why coca cola, why this position...). The interview itself is done by recording yourself and you do not have someone in front of you. This type of interview is becoming more commonly used in FMCGs and require a different type of practice. They responded a week later

Tax Consultant - Contract Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Marietta, GA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

On-site interview with the Director of tax and accounting and the Director of Tax. The bulk of the interview was with the Director of tax. She was bright and very informative but spoke rapidlywith a pronounced accent that was somewhat difficult to understand.

Interview Questions

• Q. How can you contribute to the position? Q. Are you experienced in IFRS?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Easy interview with some technical questions more of a roles specific. The work was ok but not much. Most of the operations are in Europe so not much of quality work left in US.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

Interview

Interview was good. Did not get get back to me about hire. In the interview they said they would let everyone know in two weeks. Never did! I had to call them back.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

Interview

They have set questions for interviews. Mainly about your background and what your willing to do for the company. It's hard to get in through their new online job application. Even harder if you don't know anyone already working there.

Interview Questions

• Do you have work experience in certain fields.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Tulsa, OK (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and then I received a phone call (took maybe a week for them to call me). The recruiter gave me a briefing about the job, and informed me how much I would be paid for the position. She then asked me if I was still interested. Once I confirmed I was sent a email confirmation; which had a study sheet discussing the STAR format and a outline about the job. The next step was a assessment test (which took place at their establishment). The assessment test consisted of four parts and was a hour long. I passed the assessment test and now I am scheduled for a interview with two managers. When I was leaving the front desk attendant/ secretary told me to study for STAR and also be aware that if they ask me, " What is your favorite Coca Cola Product" and be prepared to sale it. I have not interviewed yet but I will update was I do.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Coca Cola product? (then sale it to them)   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.