Cognizant Technology Solutions Associate Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cognizant Technology Solutions Associate Director Interview Questions

3.2

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

Cognizant personnel had no input to the selection process and totally depending on client's interview and feedback.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No the company had a very rigid salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Newark, NJ (US)).

Interview

Went through about seven or eight skype interviews with different managers / VP at Cognizant, plus an interview with a director at the client location.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (San Jose, CA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Round 1 - hr, Round 2 - Sr Director - this was a fairly detailed telephonic discussion which lasted for an hour, Round 3 - AVP - in person interview

Interview Questions

Unfortunately, the offer process at cognizant takes a long time and I had another offer that I accepted.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Initial Phone call from a recruiter, who set up an initial call with an hour long interview with a panel of 5 technical and non technical team. The initial interview was fairly easy, it was followed by an in person interview in NJ. the second in person interview the hiring manager was more about selling the position to me.

Interview Questions

• Explain the last project, most difficult situation faced and some additional technical questions..   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

It was a great interview and best that I have ever seen and been involved in...I would be part of the same interviews.....many a time..not that it was di

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

The recruiter will perform the initial interview. Thereafter you will be quizzed by a panel located both in US and India. You have to demonstrate account management and selling experience in addition to your technology experience

Interview Questions

• They will ask you to write or review code on a Skype interview   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Houston, TX (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview with Oracle Practice Head. Direct Client Interview even before formal recruitment and hiring process without even offer letter to join the company. Very unprofessional from client and also from vertical in charge person of the account.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Good process, structured and quick turn around; Knowledgeable interviewer; understands the interviewee viewpoint well; recommend for senior folks; Good process, structured and quick turn around; Knowledgeable interviewer; understands the interviewee viewpoint well; recommend for senior folks

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Nashville, TN (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Telephonic interview, technical experience , emerging technology on cloud, Digital , certifications. Two rounds of technical and project management , service delivery experience, people management , account management , transformation experience.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (San Ramon, CA (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Smooth process. Spoke to recruiter, then business manager, AVP and then VP. Interview went quick but the offer roll-out was a slow process. Multiple recruiters etc. Overall hiring process was not bad.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.