Cognizant Technology Solutions Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cognizant Technology Solutions Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

A one hour long process divided into two thirty min sessions. One behavioral interview and a technical interview.

I came in an hour early and was able to connect with a few of the staff interviewing. I was invited by a recruiter to take a walk, which ended with a friendly conversation and a great connect. The interviews went by smoothly, the managers were nice and easy to converse with.

Interview Questions

• Describe and explain Software Development LifeCycle   Answer Question
  • Describe a situation where you faced a problem you did not immediately have an answer to.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

easy, fast, behavioral questions mostly. managers were really helpful throughout the process and were more interested in how you can contribute to the company from a behavioral perspective. good experience!

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in January 2019.

Interview

Got an interview rather quickly (in person).

The interview started well and they were friendly, but as the interview proceeded it got progressively awkward. They would ask me a question, I would give an answer, and they would just stare at me. It was a legit answer, and I felt that I went in depth enough on the answer. They kept asking me to go on when I had nothing more on the subject. Overall, it wasn't difficult, but they made it very awkward.

They let me know I wouldn't be receiving an offer a few days after the interview. From what I've heard from some friends who got hired there, they take way too long to place you on a project and to tell you the location of the project. They seem very unorganized, so maybe I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself.
      2. How would you communicate between a stakeholder and a developer? (scenario-based)
      3. What domains are you interested in?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

It went okay, I had this guy who took the informal skype interview and then got a call for the second round, it was a pretty long process. then the second round interview went good and was easy to handle

Interview Questions

• what will gain from working here?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Very friendly and cozy interview process. The interviewer made me very comfortable and friendly enough to even offer refreshments. The questions were very specific to my area of expertise. The interviewer also made sure I have the right attitude to be hired as a Business Analyst, by focusing on personality quiz and real time scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to be a Business Analyst after graduating from Engineering college?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

So far I have had a phone interview with a recruiter for the position. They basically covered my experience and then the pay range and company.
    This is the 3rd time I have been interviewed for the same job, each time it ends up with them giving me their contact info scheduling an interview with the team and saying they will send an email to confirm.
    Each of the 3 times I have called and emailed the recruiter a few days later to see if they needed further info, none of them return my calls or emails.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Teaneck, NJ (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was easy. Technical round was about 40 minutes and a phone interview was about 15 minutes. Technical round explanation about the role and questions relating to it. Phone interview was about my skills and easy questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in January 2017.

Interview

It was really good... First I had Phone interview , then I did have main interview and then HR interview. Mainly Question were Around EMR and EHR. I do not have anything else to say.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

One interview on campus, then flown to headquarters for two more interviews. Was told they really liked me, and that other departments in the company wanted to interview me, so I did 3 more phone interviews. After 6 or 7 interviews, and being told they really liked me (and implying that different departments were very interested in me), I never heard another word from the company. Very weird interview process.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what the most important emerging technologies are these days.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in August 2016.

Interview

Around 30 to 45 Min technical round, Basic business analyst roles and responsibilities and explain about your previous projects. Details regarding the team and how you handled the project.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.