Cognizant Technology Solutions Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cognizant Technology Solutions Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

2.6

Trainee Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Through campus Recruitment and off campus drives. There are many more mode of hiring process viz. Employee referral and Weekend recruitment drives.There are mostly five rounds of interviews are conducted which includes communication skill ( verbal and non-verbal), Aptitude test , quantitative test, Personnel interview and HR Round. Background verification is also done for the experienced ones.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Aptitude Test
    GD Round
    PI Round
    3 months training via a Third party consultancy and then a final round of Interview by Cognizant.
    Mostly Prepare what's written in the resume and be well versed with the basics of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about myself and why I need the Job, also the Basics which I provided in my resume , Interview was quite smooth   Answer Question

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (London, England (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

1) Aptitude Via Amcat Quant, logical, verbal
    2) GD our group topic is Bollywood vs Hollywood
    3)TR basic programming , basic knowledge of computer, Network , question on CV
    4) Voice assessment in this rapid fire question , basic communication test
    5) HR : tell me about your self, why congnizant, reday for shift and relocation etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied through AMCAT, process took 1 day initially they mentioned designation as above but while interviewing, the interviewer started by saying this drive is for Service desk. I was in dilemma.

Interview Questions

• He did not even ask programming related, simply asked about networking basics and said you may go now!!   1 Answer

Trainee Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Had got directly to the F2F interview, becuase of academic records. And the questions were damn simple.Anyone can clear it easily. One just needs to be confident in the way you present yourself.

Interview Questions

• Ver basic questions from your stream. And for some ppl they asked only their background details and selected   Answer Question

Trainee Engineer Interview

Interview

The aptitude round was an easy one.This was follod by HR interview wherin questions were aked based on the resume.Questions lyk problems faced during d project.

Interview Questions

• U r more of a business analyst type of person then y software ????   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru) in August 2014.

Interview

very easy 7 rounds. be confident in group discussion and hr interview. dont be scared. they asked me a question as follows.
    i own a chain of coffee shops . but i am getting loss in some shop
    i dont know where there is the loss from
    what action will you take

Engineering Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in November 2016.

Interview

Really disappointed with the way the recruiters treated some of the applicants including me.I had all the documents required save for my 7th sem marksheet.The way they responded when I told them about it was ridiculous.Didn't even got a chance to explain.Never going to apply there again.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune).

Interview

Campus Recruitment through MIT-Placement Cell. Standard procedure of written test, followed by one-on-one interview with a recruiter from different companies (two in my case). Recruiter interview is only possible if score in written test is higher than a certain threshold.

Interview Questions

• 1) Computer Networking
      2) Favourite Subjects during undergraduate
      3) Choice of programming application   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru) in March 2015.

Interview

Initially there was a Aptitude round followed by a technical round and then HR round and communication round .After few days of training another round of technical interview based on what we were trained followed by HR round.

Interview Questions

• Explain about your previous interview which you attended and why didnt you make it there.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.