Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

7,196 Interview Reviews

2.7

Process Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Really thorough with two groups interview they really make sure you’re the right fit for the company and understanding what they are looking for. Also not too intense they maintain a friendly environment the entire time.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit here?   1 Answer

Architect Interview

Interview

there was 2 rounds of interview.
    the first one with senior architect in cognizant and final one is client interview. the overall process took 2 weeks and it was smooth.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in March 2020.

Interview

Total waste of time.. Interview was around definitions from the book and questions on topic which don't add any value to the work.
    Interviewer was very unprofessional. Did not join the interview call on time.

Interview Questions

• What is diff between DevOps and DevSecOps? What are OSI 7 layers   Answer Question

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

staffing agency submitted profile for a position, recruiter setup webex interview with sr technical person lasted about 30 mins. Interviewer asked typical questions had to repeat myself occasionally as connection wasn't stable at their side.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Multiple Rounds, Video Conferencing, Basic Algorithm, List, Map, Sort, Questions on Web-Based Project, Spring Core, ORM Related Question

The interview took almost 2 -3 weeks and once both rounds were cleared. HR Team came into the picture and offered the Offer Letter.

Interview Questions

• Core Java/J2EE and in-depth knowledge of the project worked   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

I thought it was fair and thorough and moved quickly. Prescreen with in-house recruiter, then 1 hour interviews with hiring manager, and employees at 1 and 2 levels above role. I appreciated the time they spent when most interviews are now only 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a recent achievement in your career that you are proud of and why.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It was a Sunday walkin.After the first round , people who had cleared were asked to go for lunch and wait for second round.After long hour of waiting at around 4*30-5 they declared that interview could not be conducted today.They promised to do further rounds via call.And in midweek they called and asked people to come again on Saturday.No mail was sent! On Saturday they called and tried to persuade us that mail had been sent out and come down for interview!! Is this a joke?why play with others time when you guys can't organize properly?

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

It was total 3 rounds followed by 2 technical and one hr, it was scheduled drive on Saturday for almost all lateral hires. The process was well organised which took almost 3 hours to complete.

Interview Questions

• Hr round was pretty easy just salary discussion and formal stuff, however technical round was moderate. Starting from Java basic programs to Ci/CD common questions were asked   Answer Question

SQL Developer Interview

Interview

It was telephonic. Interviewer was so cool and asked in subject. What is Teradata,how many years are you experienced. what is Mload and Fload. Architecture of teradata and scripting knowledge.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

1st round is reasoning round followed by a 2nd round - simple Data structures questions and other computer science questions ending with human resources interview asking about behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.