Cognizant Technology Solutions Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cognizant Technology Solutions Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

2.8

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

First round was with HR, who was only interested in saying the package they are offering. They do not have any idea on what is the market standard. Technical round was absolute waste of time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview Questions

• SDLC , ITIL , LSS, CSI, Performance delivery, Metrics, RFP's, Team management, dashboards , ESA , Revenue recognition, Revenue forecast, Margin, Shift management, Business value management, Revenue management, pyramid optimization, Team building   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

great technical discussion and well skilled with technical skills, more on technical side and business knowledge and over all functionality with core deep knowledge and analysis on the subject area with great technical expertise

Manager Interview

Interview

Three round of interview ,First is internal round around 30 minutes technical ,If we are good then client interview.If we clear client interview then salary discussion,Travel allocation will be there..

Interview Questions

• Mostly it is technical related & also the salary discussion.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in November 2016.

Interview

3 rounds-- first one was ATechnical at the high level.. second was detailed Technical and third was the Manager round through skype- this was the easy round where he asked abt the overall exp. and asked real times questions .. smooth process no headache.offered low salary

Interview Questions

• define overall all experience, your technical expertise and how di you implement the solutions   2 Answers

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in September 2016.

Interview

Interview had two technical rounds and one HR round. First round was a kind of screen and some technical questions. Second round was very tough, they core into the subject. They took close to 2 months to finalize the candidate and finally had HR round with salary negotiation.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minot, ND (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Minot, ND (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with onshore leadership of the account and of the delivery center. Enjoyed the experience - found that the interview questions were fairly standard and included typical competency based questions. The follow ups were fairly asked and everyone was professional.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

It was good experience. The questions were simple to complex but interviewer was good.
    I was from Oracle DB background so most of questions were on sql,plsql etc.
    Interview was two rounds by panel.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

First round is technical to access skills based on prohect there may be a client interview and then the offer straightforward and simple. Client interview is normally tough and may be highly technical in nature.

Interview Questions

• Discussion on your skills from basic to complex depending on exposure to the skill and level   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

After talking to them at a job fair they flew me out from college to interview. Interviewers seemed uninterested, and there were a ton of other applicants. I got an offer but the process gave me a less than optimal view of the company so I ended up taking an offer elsewhere.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.