Cognizant Technology Solutions Process Executive Interview Questions

Updated 25 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 73 of over 8.9K interviews

In Person15%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune) in Mar 2021

Interview

Got a call From Recruitment agency for background check Later I got call intial call from CTS regarding the understand about the job role and bascis details And then vedio conference meeting was Sechduled in Webex , In which a detail conversations regarding job description and timing was elaborate to which I agreed But did not get any reply later Dissatisfied

Interview Questions
  • Basics about jon role Working timing
    1 Answer

Application

Interview

Normal basic Interview starts with written test and manager round and then finally HR discussion. Written test based on aptitude and reasoning and we need to score 80% from the written test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cognizant Technology Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in Feb 2021

Interview

Cognizant interview is average 1st is am cat 2nd is technical round 3rd is hr round 4rt is manager round they are asking simple and easy questions they are only observed our speaking skill and communication skill

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Hyderābād) in Feb 2021

Interview

They won't hire talent candidates. They mainly hire on reference basis worst hr.. I have given all the answers correctly but they rejected me becoz i don't have reference worst hr experience ever

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cognizant Technology Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions

Interview

The interviewer is helpful and guiding us through the questions asked. It would be much better if the questions asked are being more considerate if it comes to personal matters.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cognizant Technology Solutions

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in Jan 2021

Interview

Nice. Helpful. Informative. Openness. Friendliness. Quite challenging as well. Hiring process was fast. very fast due to them wanting more employee at that time and actively seeking. Prepare well for IV.

Interview Questions
  • they asks questions that tests your logical reasoning. no right or wrong. just be logical.

Cognizant Technology Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions

Interview

It was good. I don’t have to wait for a long time to get accommodated. It was a long process but i am glad that the interviewers were approachable and were not strict.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cognizant Technology Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions

Interview

The interview took 1 month. I joined there as a Fresher. the telephonic interview was in the first round followed by a face to face interview. Once I cleared fist two rounds there is AMCAT exam and this is the last round. Recived offer letter followed by back ground verification.

Interview Questions
  • As i am fresher to work they checked with my communication skills
1 person found this interview helpful

Cognizant Technology Solutions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions

Interview

Really thorough with two groups interview they really make sure you’re the right fit for the company and understanding what they are looking for. Also not too intense they maintain a friendly environment the entire time.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you be a good fit here?
6 people found this interview helpful

Cognizant Technology Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions

Interview

Total of 3 rounds. Introduction with HR , Telephonic round with the trainer and then Manager will personally interview us. For freshers there will be an aptitude test. Just be calm don't stress on how the process might be.

Interview Questions
  • How do you convince a frustrated customer
7 people found this interview helpful