Cognizant Technology Solutions Process Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cognizant Technology Solutions Process Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Kolkata) in September 2015.

Interview

I got a mail regarding walk in for process executive on 20 September. There was 2 rounds . first is typing test and another is HR round. Their main focus is on typing speed because it was a data entry process. I easily cleared the typing test and after that I went for HR round. HR round was so simple.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Process Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasig City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pasig City (Philippines)) in June 2015.

Interview

Started with Exam then Initial Interview. Passed both and moved to Language Assessment via Phone call. They let you pick a topic and lets you talk for 3 minutes. Second part is role playing. Made it to Final Interview. Last step, they let you do a versant type of test. After you're done, recruiter told me to wait for their text the next day. Did not received any text or call up to this day.

Interview Questions

• What separates you from other candidates and made you qualified for the job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Hyderabad) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was for Process executive in Mortgage process, with four rounds in total.Communication is very important and little skill in aptitude. The whole process will not take more than 2 days.

Process Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Two rounds of interview. One aptitude test, was easy for the brains. and second round was about finance. Interviewer was asking simple questions and another was asking deep questions about finance.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Hyderabad) in January 2014.

Interview

GD/PIR
    Aptitude Test/Grammer/Reasoning
    HR Round
    Documents submission

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai) in January 2009.

Interview

Received call from recruiter, had initial round to describe previous job responsibilities and profile, Shortlisted for a phone interview for Voice and accent with HR, had salary negotiations, was informed that i would be communicated through email, recd email in about a week to join after a month, Joining formalities took a day and was smooth - no hardships.

Negotiation

Negotiate what you want before you join, else you are not going to get it - no matter how long you stay there.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru) in November 2011.

Interview

Written test, HR round, Ops round

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Coimbatore) in May 2010.

Interview

Aptitude, Group Discussion and finally HR Interview.

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Coimbatore) in August 2011.

Interview

Basic communication, written exam and Personal round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

want to negotiate annual pay/salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tambaram

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Tambaram) in September 2008.

Interview

When it comes to Recruitment, it made me to wait for one whole day. Although i knew that i would get selected, i was very lethargic. At First, there was an Aptitude Test, thereafter Proficiency Test in Computer skills and finally 1:1. During Final selection, i made sure to leave no stone unturned for my inclusion. I was very nervous to approach my superiors. While i learnt a lot from my pals. The work ethics there was cool and almost we had fun with each passing day. Despite few Cat fights, we used to share things at Supper. Especially it feels so great to chat online with Onsite Clients. However I missed out to go for a Transition. Once in a Blue Moon we get-together as a Group.

Interview Questions

• Why would the company should recruit you and why do you think that you will be suitable for this kind of post?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.