Cognizant Technology Solutions Process Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cognizant Technology Solutions Process Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

2.7

Process Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Really thorough with two groups interview they really make sure you’re the right fit for the company and understanding what they are looking for. Also not too intense they maintain a friendly environment the entire time.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Process Executive Interview

Interview

The interview took 1 month. I joined there as a Fresher. the telephonic interview was in the first round followed by a face to face interview. Once I cleared fist two rounds there is AMCAT exam and this is the last round. Recived offer letter followed by back ground verification.

Interview Questions

• As i am fresher to work they checked with my communication skills   1 Answer

Process Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Total of 3 rounds. Introduction with HR , Telephonic round with the trainer and then Manager will personally interview us. For freshers there will be an aptitude test. Just be calm don't stress on how the process might be.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Hyderabad) in February 2020.

Interview

written test- basic accounting and finance concepts
    technical round 1- basic journal entries and finance concepts
    technical round 2- finance concepts along with manager.
    final manager round- personality questions a bit tricky, why and how questions.
    manager round was somewhat tough

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru) in January 2020.

Interview

Application
    I applied through an online source. The process took 2 days. I was interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solution (Bangalore) in Jan 2020.

Interview
    Firstly there was a screening process where they shortlisted the candidates. Later aptitude round was conducted. It was quite easy. The further process with video conference interview. It was a role for Gaming process. So, they asked about our favourite games and different categories of gaming.

Interview Questions

• Q1. Which field would you like to join either technical or non-technical?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru) in January 2020.

Interview

First there was GD then we had aptitude test and the then hr round. They'll ask about yourself about your family and your education and the project that you have worked.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune).

Interview

I was great, very interactive, the interviewer was very friendly to me and he was eager to know about me. I took 45 mins for the interview and at the end the interviewer told me that your are hired.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Hyderabad).

Interview

They purely filter the desired person for the position, they have 5 rounds of interview which can easily find the correct person for the position. In every round the interview will go tough which can find the right person.

Interview Questions

• For fresher, they used to ask about project they have done and also they will ask about one of the topics and also check the knowledge of the job seekers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Hyderabad) in August 2019.

Interview

There are three rounds.The first is self introduction taken by HR.Second one is amcat Third round is telecalling.I cleared all the rounds and got selected.They discussed package details with me.But I didn't got any confirmation email till now.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Hyderabad) in August 2019.

Interview

There were 3 rounds in the interview. 1st round being an initial screening where a hr person would ask you general questions to check your communication skills. 2nd round is an AMCAT test which includes a total of 48 questions on aptitude, logical reasoning and english. The 3rd round is HR interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.