Cognizant Technology Solutions Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Programmer Analyst Trainee

Cognizant Technology Solutions Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

1,114 Interview Reviews

2.6

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in February 2019.

Interview

Its just like every service based company
1. online test which contains(programs, english ,aptitude and logical)
2.technical interview where they will ask subject related questions for cse people, for non cse they wont ask much about CS subjects.
3.HR

Interview Questions

• you just prepare on indiabix, geeksforgeeks. just take a multi choice questions in that and understand reason behind every questions its enough to crack any company.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Campus interview, with general aptitude, technical and HR rounds on the same day. It mainly involved questions about a previous internship. The HR interview involved questions about work ethic, communication and relocation.

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Had a written exam consisting of aptitude, general english, group interview with a group of 5 people and then a face to face interview detailing the area of study, projects and HR.

Application

Interview

Online exam, technical and HR round, long wait periods. Started off with company presentation. It was on campus placement. 21 technical panels and basic HR questions. Panels were very calm and friendly

Interview Questions

• OOPS concepts, Web programming and basic coding in Java   2 Answers

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Simple enough. General communication skills and simple logical skills questioning. HR type questions and depends on the interviewer. Some students might be asked difficult technical questions. Prepare basic data structures and algorithms, few language based questions and logical questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of your achievements.   2 Answers

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Pretty smooth. Its a two step process.
    One simple MCQ test, whose result you get with 2 to 3 days.
    Then on site interview. 2 Interview, 1 Technical which just brushes up the basics and 1 HR.
    They basically take anyone whose able to converse confidently

Interview Questions

• Explain public static void main in java?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Common HR Questions, database questions SQL joins: given 2 tables and asked output for left, inner , outer joins , SQL concepts, Asked about academic projects, C programming, Sorting numbers,

Application

Interview

HR has interviewed me instead of the core interviewer. It was more of checking confidence. Bur it might not be the case with all other interviewers as its a big organization.

Interview Questions

• Why should I consider you when you did not answer ll my questions.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

There was an initial aptitude test as part of campus placements. After that there was a technical cum HR round which spanned across 30 minutes. Most of the questions were about my under-grad subjects.

Application

Interview

Campus Interview and the process was easy enough. A written test was followed by the interview. Both were good enough and got it cleared easily. Since it was a campus interview, questions were basically asked about the college projects and programming skills.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.