Cognizant Technology Solutions Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cognizant Technology Solutions Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Interviewed for a position and was expecting manager position. Was selected but offered lower position despite having 12+ years of experience. Attended two rounds of interviews. Interview was smooth, with numerous technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Technical question on Microservices, Docker, Kafka, react etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Strange. The recruiter calls and sets up an interview and then another consultant calls and it seems they are fishing for information on your previous client or how to go about a scenario. I can't trust it. It's happened with all the phone screens I have had, where I have been asked to share processes, documents and then there is radio silence.

Interview Questions

• Can you share some documents you have created for your previous client   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Easy convenient understandable and very nice people. It wasn’t hard it was very easy the people were helpful. I liked the place but didn’t take the offer. So overall if you want you can .

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Had 2 interviews both were telephonic. Final round (2nd one) is through skype (Video conf), they have evaluated about my Project management skills and AGILE exp. Shared my previous agile exp as well

Interview Questions

• 1. About my previous project management exp
      2. About AGILE & other best practices of PMO   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Teaneck, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Teaneck, NJ (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. Phone Interview, then 1 in person interview at Cognizant Technology Solutions. Situational quests that deal with clients needs. Be prepared to get tricky questions. Be confident and make sure you know everything that you have mentioned on your resume while you apply and go for interview. Brush up your skills and knowledge well in advance and do mock interview with friends to know your negative areas.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would handle a clients requests for something that is undeliverable that is out of scope, causing a time increase?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (San Ramon, CA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 people. They focused on different aspects: behavioral interview, skills, experience. At the same time they gave me some advice regarding my resume and some behavioral tips. The atmosphere was relaxed and people were friendly.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in September 2015.

Interview

I interviewed as part of virtual job fair conducted during Sept 2015. Hiring Manager shortlisted and sent me options to choose slot of Skype interview.

Hiring Manager called me on the day of interview and clarified in very first statement that there was no job available for Project Manager position. However discussion ended in 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Q. Tell me something about yourself.
      Q. How technical you are?
      Q. Why do you want to leave your current job?
      Q. What is your current salary?
      Q. Are you willing to relocate?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Atlanta, GA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Easy process
    phone screening
    followed by a technical round on skype , ID verified,
    Coding interview also was there. skills tested on all areas.
    Got an offer. Interviewer was talented and know in depth knowledge on all areas.

Interview Questions

• How would you see yourself in the next 5 years   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Dallas, TX (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

3 rounds of screening- Technical, Techno managerial, HR.
    Technical round happened quickly, Managerial round was scheduled after couple of days.
    Then never heard from them as the recruitment was frozen that time, then got call after almost 6 months.

Application

Interview

The process was extensive but was not time consuming.there were 3 rounds of interview and it went for 1 week. Got to know about the result after 10 days

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It took some time but it went through pretty good

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.