Cognizant Technology Solutions QA Automation Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cognizant Technology Solutions QA Automation Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

3.2

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

20 minute phone interview. tell me about yourself.questions on current project that i am working on.asked if i am open to relocation.asked basic programming questions on java and a few selenium related questions.

Interview Questions

• difference b/w == and =
    static methods in java
    how to find all links on a page using selenium code   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

They told f2f round will be there but first they took a test ..then they took the interview..also no proper management.. guards were not aware about the process so they were misguiding

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru) in December 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed for the role Automation Engineer with Java Selenium and API testing in December 2019 . After clearing 1 technical round and 1 managerial round, in HR discussion we talked about salary. But the salary I asked for was too much for them to pay. So we negotiated and HR told me that I will get an offer letter within 2 weeks. But he still was unconvinced to pay that much as I figured it out from his gesture. As a result of what, I got an email a week later that my application is put on hold. Wasted my entire day in the interview for nothing. They should have shortlisted the candidate based on Expected CTC before scheduling interview itself. And the best part is that I got the interview call for the same profile next week. Happily rejected the interview invite.

Interview Questions

• How we can handle drop downs in selenium?   Answer Question
    • Regular Experssions   Answer Question
    • String question to reverse and some real time scenarios to validate Response data   Answer Question
    • In managerial round, it was more of the manual testing questions like Defect life cycle, Reporting, Test planning and Strategy   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Mangalore).

Interview

Interview was good. It was totally checking of the hands on skills. Asked questions about the FRAMEWORKS. SDLC AND Test Life Cycle was asked. Influence works more than your skill set

Anonymous Employee in Pimpri-Chinchwad

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pimpri-Chinchwad) in December 2018.

Interview

It was long process. I went through an aptitude exam and then after one month I got acknowledgement from compony that I got shortlisted and my interview is scheduled. There were three round. First one is technical second is also technical but it is with in depth. And third one is hr. HR round is quit different. They ask you for location and try to hesitate for this position. They are just notice about your confidence and attitude.
    After completing this all process I got offer after 1 month. It was long journey. I accepted offer!!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.