Cognizant Technology Solutions UI Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cognizant Technology Solutions UI Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru).

Interview

Have given interview rounds before lock down/pandemic . Cleared HR round as well. They told they will send the offer letter within 1 week. Still have not received yet the offer letter.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru) in March 2020.

Interview

Very pathetic arrangements..they told us to wait outside building for an hour, there were no seating arrangements and then after an hour, they told us that interview is cancelled..i dont understsnd if they are not willing to take interviews then why are they scheduling ar first place.please improve your interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune) in December 2019.

Interview

Call from cognizant itself. process looks good. Interviewer is positive. They pickup me from pass office and also dropped there again. Interview was on angular JS and easy questions I was not prepared well

UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in September 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed on 14 sept. The interview process was quite simple. I had 2 technical rounds. One is technical discussion and 2nd was m/c coding round. They had given me a simple template to design. The interview panel was very supportive.

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2019.

Interview

I have interviewed via recruiters with Cognizant for two interviews that were for UI Developer Consultant roles on contract.

The interviewers seem to have some sort of sheet in front of them because they dont themselves really know much, but just ask random semi-related to UI questions one-after-the-other, non-stop for about 30 minutes.

My answers were not taken with a lot of confidence and it seemed hard to convey anything to the interviewer. The questions ranged from random ReactJS, Angular, and some basic raw JavaScript questions.

Some questions had a very long prelude to them, only for the answer to be very basic. It seemed to me the interviewer also did not understand the answers being returned by me, and when I asked to elaborate it went on a different direction and it was more of a just answer it tune.

Therefore, Cognizant is using very strange interviewers to conduct interviews from real developers in the industry and local to the job city, but there is no positive feedback being passed by the interviewer.

This is from my experience, I hope their practice changes soon.

Interview Questions

• Random ReactJS, AngularJS, basic level JavaScript, other non-related programming questions were asked.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune) in May 2019.

Interview

Direct F2f interview setup by hr when I went I got to know its walk-in and interview process quite slow.I have waited for 3 hrs.They took my interview for 1 hr and asked question in all angular,HTML,CSS,javascript area

Interview Questions

• General HTML ,CSS questions like,webstorage, local storage, media query, position in CSS and all general angular 6 interview questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru) in March 2019.

Interview

With great grief i am writing this review. The Process was at Bangalore Manyata Tech Park , A gentleman who took my interview .

First , It would be great to have basic ethics towards the process of interview . Please learn to hire right . have ethics to listen to the answers told than spending time on phone and carelessly going out . And yes i know if he had the right skill set and attitude , he might have done this better.

Also if you folks pick and send people for interview[to the HR team who schedule] , make sure that every candidature is respected.Please try not to do mockeries and trials on hope of candidates who look for job.

Interview Questions

• Closure , Subscribe , promises , dependancy injection   1 Answer

UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

I went for face to face round. For angular they didn't ask anything. instead asked fully in javascript. Please prepare fully in javascript only. Interview Panel will ask questions only in javascript only. Prepare HTML and Css also.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru) in December 2018.

Interview

Overall exp was extremely disappointing. I received the call directly from Cognizant. When I went there I saw that there were at least 300 ppl including both fresher and lateral candidates. There were total 4 rounds. 2 technical, 1 managerial and 1 hr. Between each rounds they made we wait for about an hour. After clearing all rounds I was told that I would receive the offer within 3 weeks. Till now, I haven't received any updates from them. In-spite of mailing them several times, I received no reply. After more than a month, I received a call from cognizant saying that I need to clear another round of f2f interview. So I went to their office again. There was another mass drive going on. I had to return home without any interview, because none of the hosts knew why I had come there and what was supposed to be done; not even my concerned person had any clue that I was called. Moreover, they were extremely unprofessional and rude. They finally asked me go back and told me that they would call me. Till today, I have not received any calls or replies to their mails.

Interview Questions

• - Create a triangle with CSS
      -Use of semantic tags in HTML5
      -Use of meta tag 'viewport' and why we use initial scale =1
      -Questions on media queries
      -Can we create a 20 column layout with bootstrap's 12 grid layout
      -CSS box model. If we want to increase padding or border without increasing overall size of the div, how to achieve it?
      - how to position a div exactly at center of the screen without knowing it's dimensions
      - write JavaScript code to input 2 strings and output string should take one character from each of those strings alternately. For eg input1 = "abc", input2="wxyz", then rqeuired output = "awbxcyz"
      - what is eventpropagation and eventhandling   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru) in November 2018.

Interview

1:1 discussion with stupid and tricky questions. I am not saying the questions were highly irrelevant but has nothing to do to prove oneself as a ui developer.

Unprofessional interviewers. Feeling complexes from the people from IITs and NITs

Interview Questions

• var abc=function(x=a,a=16){
           return x+a
      };

console.log(abc(8));   2 Answers
    • console.log(Math.max(..."1234"));   2 Answers
    • var [a]=[1,2,3,4];
      console.log(a)   1 Answer
    • var a=[1,2],b=[3,4];

console.log([...a ,8, ...b]);   1 Answer
    • few questions related to css regarding transform property for ex:- skew, scale   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.