Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor.co.in

Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions in United States

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

1,095 Interview Reviews

2.7

Full Stack Developer Interview

Interview

code exam and phone call or they can setup an interview on skype call. sometime webex then first round interview based on trechnical evaluation and then it might be client call based on project requiremnet minimum time take for the process is around 20 business days

Interview Questions

• explain project current and previous experience. explain technology full stack front end and backend   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Applied on Handshake. Recruiter reached out within a week for Behavioral interview, which went very well. Then they planned to schedule a technical interview with analyst but was unresponsive afterwards

Interview Questions

• What are your career plans?   1 Answer

Clinical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aponi-vi, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Aponi-vi, AZ (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

First round: Just go through your resume.
    Second Round: Recruiter scheduled a technical 1 hour interview, I was stood up. Nobody ever came on the call. I called the recruiter I was in contact with and tried emailing and have not gotten response back.

Full Stack Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Plano, TX (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

The first interview was implementing stack using TDD and the second was a placement interview it was more about discussing my resume. some basic java and hibernate scenario-based questions I feel like I did good but I didn't get the feedback it's been two weeks. my recruiter doesn't tell me my feedback even if I wrote a follow-up email

Interview Questions

• implement stack using TDD a   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Overall, very transparent about what to expect which was appreciated. They split interviews between behavioral & case interviews. Behavioral were fairly typical questions, it was more about sharing experiences. Case interview was not meant to confuse or trip you up, but really to showcase how you think through a problem & deal with questions/ challenges.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when....(most questions for behavior were this format)   Answer Question

Data Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

I was contacted directly on LinkedIn for a job under a certain title at a certain pay rate. A couple weeks later, after no interview, they said I was hired and would be receiving the offer letter in an email.

I had to beg repeatedly for weeks before I got that offer. It had a different job title, but the same pay. I knew who their customer was so I knew it wasn't a scam.

A week later, they call and say it was a mistake, that due to my interview I was not qualified. They offered me a position for $6/hr less.

The job posting for the Specialist is back up. I have repeatedly tried to contact them and they keep saying they'll respond.

If you see job postings from this company, assume they are just fishing for everyone and will not offer you that actual position or that actual pay. I have been dealing with them for over two months now and am giving up.

Interview Questions

• How is your professional experience related to this role?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in October 2020.

Interview

They sent an email with instructions for a pre-recorded video interview with 3 days to complete. It was extremely off putting and impersonal to be recorded and have no idea where the recording is going, who will see it, and have no follow-up contact. As a female, I am not comfortable with sending a recording of myself including personal information to someone or somewhere I am unfamiliar with. I also would never personally record a video of myself speaking nor do I think that is a translatable skill or relevant to the job I am applying for. I would much rather have a conversation with a human being.

To Cognizant- give people the option to have a telephone interview and if they can’t accommodate the specific time and date, then allow them to do the recording.

Video Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

I received an email from the recruiter to schedule a phone interview, I gave my availability and we scheduled an interview for a time later that same day. Never received one phone call, I sent a follow up email to see if I could still get interviewed but no response. Very unprofessional and a waste of time.

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

I had 2 round,
    1 technical round for 1hr which was all about my resume and skills.

2nd round was with senior hiring manager to discuss more about the role but manager didn’t show up for the interview and schedule it at the end of the day. SO I said ok I am ready for it. And then interview lasted for just 5mins. As if it was a joke. Just to end his hectic day.

I hope no other candidate faces this problem.

Interview Questions

• Depends Your Resume Skills and that will be flow of interview.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

My interview is 3 rounds. basic java core questions are asked, HR is friendly. I applied as a jr level so questions are basic. I liked the conversion with the manager she was very nice gave me a good time to think and answer.

Interview Questions

• OOPS related questions are asked?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.