Coles Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Coles Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Coles

2.5

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coles (Adelaide (Australia)) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online and was invited to a group interview with 50 other persons. There was a second group session to be held after. Was then invited for a 1 on 1 interview but not for my preferred department.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coles

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surfers Paradise (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coles (Surfers Paradise (Australia)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied on the 20th of March to Coles Surfers Paradise, and got an invitation to a group interview on the 29th. I arrived 15 mins early in business attire (a nice button shirt and black pants, formal shoes, hair tied back). And went up to the customer service desk. No one else showed up to the group interview, so it was more like a short single interview. Cyclone Debbie had just hit Queensland and there was rain and wind. I assume that's why no one else showed up. They went though my resume and asked about my skills and experience.

They offered me the job on the spot and invited me to the inauguration take following Monday (which is yet to happen). Because of my experience with subway after the Easter period (when they need more cashiers) they are going to move me to the Deli.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Coles (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online via the mycoles page, received an email inviting me to a group interview 3 weeks away. There were about 40-50 people, and we were split into smaller groups, with each table being watched by a supervisor/manager. Had to introduce ourselves to the rest of the group, giving a fun fact about ourselves and mentioning past work history. We then completed activities and were given a product to 'sell' to the rest of the group, why they should buy it etc. Got given a situation to deal with, such as someone stealing, line cutters, and had to explain what we would do in that situation. From there, we were dismissed after a chance to ask questions about what the workers felt like working at coles. Overall took about an hour to complete

Cashier Interview

Interview

It was good. Management seemed to be nice and friendly. I had a friend who was already working at the store who gave me some tips which was helpful.
    The interview took 20 minutes overall.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coles (Melbourne (Australia)) in February 2015.

Interview

they just sat down with me, talked about the job and we discussed this over coffee, it's a great place and they manager was super chilled, I loved it, twas amazing hunni would reccomend

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.