Coles Casual Employee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Coles Casual Employee Interview Questions

Interviews at Coles

2.3

Casual Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coles (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2018.

Interview

Interview involved two people, one being the assistant manager, the other being the manager themselves. The interview went for about 10-15 minutes. They ask a range of questions, mainly trying to determine what type of character you are.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coles

Casual Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gold Coast (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coles (Gold Coast (Australia)).

Interview

At the time, I was a teenager and it was (to be) my first job, so in my interview they were not looking for experience but rather my personality and the attitude I had. I applied online, then got an email to say I had an interview at a particular time. It was a one-on-one interview, which was very relaxed and conversational.

Casual Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coles in November 2009.

Interview

There was a mass interview ( >50 people) which consisted of a group presentation of a product. Successful groups were then called back for individual interviews. These were semi formal and pretty laid back all things considered because it was hiring school kids for casual and part time positions. After the interviews a group induction was held (work place health and safety) and then individual department inductions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.