Coles Checkout Operator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Coles Checkout Operator Interview Questions

Interviews at Coles

2.0

Checkout Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles.

Interview

Interview was really easy, asked standard interview questions you can find online. Lasted about 15 minutes max. Confidence is key to getting the job as youre typically competing against roughly 100 other applicants and ~30 during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is a strength of yours?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Coles

Checkout Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Coles (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in January 2017.

Interview

We were placed in multiple scenarios including one where we had to describe ourselves. In another we had to arrange the products in a decorative manner (this was just for creativity/personality understanding I think rather than a real life scenario)

Checkout Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coles (South Brisbane (Australia)) in June 2016.

Interview

Looking for personality types and want you to be the first to speak up in a group setting. Be loud and outgoing. The group interview lasted about 2 hours

Interview Questions

• they asked in what order should tasks be completed, always say the safety one should be looked at first   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.