Coles Coles Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Coles Coles Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Coles

2.5

Coles Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied online after getting an email from the Coles Recruitment Team about available positions. Got an email saying I've progressed to the next stage and I've been added to the short-list from which the Hiring Manager will select candidates to interview.
A few weeks after that email, got a call from them asking to come in for an interview which was one on one as they were hiring for Deli and Dairy departments.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coles

Coles Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coles (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied to a new store opening for a local town near where I lived. In this regard I was lucky as there was likely to be more positions, but nonetheless it was my first interview. Not only that, it was my first group interview.
    It took a couple of weeks for them to advance my application after I applied, which included an IQ-style "pick the one which doesn't fit the pattern" 10 question test. After this, I had to do another test, this time being a personality quiz. I found this process quite enjoyable overall.
    Then, another week or so after that and they invited me to a group interview.
    I arrived at the group interview quite apprehensive as I was quite unsure on what to expect, although reviews on Glassdoor and other online sources helped me prepare and made me much more confident and engaged during the interview.
    There were I'd say about 50 or so people; something to note was that in my case, most if not all of the interviewees were under the age of 19. This put me in a better position to take control of my environment.
    We were called in one-by-one, we lined up and as we went in we were given a number from 1-7, corresponding to which table we would sit on. There were department managers all around the room, which was a conference hall, and there was one manager assigned to each table.
    We sat on a table with about 6 other people and there were pens, paper and water bottles on each table.
    First we were introduced by the coordinators, and then we were given a few activities to do. We had to go around the table and introduce ourselves and say some things about ourselves. Then, we had to write what we thought was good customer service, made a pitch about a picture of fruit that we were given, worked as a team to survive in a Coles-related zombie apocalypse, then we were free to go.
    Overall, it was easier for me to be a "leader" as everyone on my table was very quiet and nervous at the start. It is key to volunteer to introduce yourself first as it shows the managers that you are confident from the beginning. Also try to make conversation with the people on your table, as painful as it might be it also shows your "friendliness" and small-talk ability.
    I was offered a position a couple of weeks later and I accepted.

Coles Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied online, then I got asked to do an interview given the time slots available and I went for the interview where i was asked questions about myself, hobbies etc. I was kinda nervous because it was my first job interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you plan in doing in the future?
      What are your availability?
      What are your strengths?
      What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Coles Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online on a Sunday, recieved an email on Monday saying I've been shortlisted I then recieved a call on Wednesday saying I was successful for an Interview and they've been trying to call me since Monday. I locked down the interview for Friday. It was a very quick one on one interview with the manager just getting to know eachother and then she said she'd give me a shot and hire me.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.