Coles Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Coles Customer Service Interview Questions

Interviews at Coles

2.3

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Darwin (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Coles (Darwin (Australia)) in March 2019.

Interview

I got help from a recruitment agency and got called in for a interview, was very professional and easy to get along with the manager. The interview was easy and got easy questions and felt really calm and it was alright.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coles

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Got emailed first saying I was shortlisted, then another saying I got an interview and to pick a time. The had a one on one interview and they said they would email by the end of the week to tell me if i got the job or not

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles (Adelaide (Australia)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was simple and easy. This was because I did massive amounts of research on the company (Coles) and prepared for the interview like questions. I prepared a game plan just in case. They ask a lot of questions regarding your personal life and questions relating to the job e.g what does customer service mean to you? So be ready in that sense. DRESS WELL. BUSINESS ATTIRE. No school outfit, please. The person who got interviewed before me wore his school outfit. They specifically ask for Business Attire in their email. You don't have to buy a whole new outfit for an interview but look put together.

Other than that the interview portion was simple. Be prepared for questions they will throw at you.

Interview Questions

• Any prior work experience?   Answer Question
    • What moment in time did you do the wrong thing?   Answer Question
    • Can you give us an example of good customer service? And how did that make you feel?   Answer Question
    • Can you give us an example of bad customer service? And how did that make you feel?   Answer Question
    • Why Coles (this questions simply indicates why do you want to work at Coles and why you chose Coles)   Answer Question
    • Availability   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coles in August 2017.

Interview

One on one with manager who was friendly and relaxed. Asked a range of the usual questions but the manager was kind and new that I was nervous so it went okay. Interview was with the assistant store manager and one other department type manager.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience and why I was interested in Coles.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coles (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2017.

Interview

Coles does both 1 on 1 interviews as well as group interviews when hiring for customer service positions. I was part of a group interview where they asked us questions and gave us activities designed to test our ability to work as a group. The interview itself was fairly short.

Interview Questions

• Go grab any item from the store. Bring it back and market it to us.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Coles.

Interview

Easy interview process, submitted a cv application. Was called into an interview for a one- on -one. This was a fair while ago. I hear the process is a bit more complicated. Now you apply online

Interview Questions

• From memory - it was a while ago. Do you have any customer service experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coles (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was very easy and quick. I was nervous because that was my first interview but i feel like I did pretty well because I got the job.
    I went in store and asked for the manager and we had a one on one interview and the most important thing is to have a very firm handshake.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles (Sydney (Australia)) in December 2015.

Interview

group interview, face to face interview, in store interview
    In group interview, there were a lot of scenario to analyse, not very difficult, and lot of simple question to know about yourself. introduce yourself and provide your position preference.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coles (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2015.

Interview

Large Group Interview where they mainly want to see you talking with others and contributing then small group interview with 8 or so people in a stores tea room.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tarneit (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coles (Tarneit (Australia)) in September 2014.

Interview

I received a call after applying online and was invited for an interview. Very casual interview. It was a one on one with the service manager, and was held in the store's tea room.
    They ask questions about yourself and why you applied for the role.
    About a week later I got a call from the service manager letting me know I got the job.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.