Coles Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Coles Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Coles

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

i applied online there is a group interview first then there is an individual interview. the process take 1 - 2 months but it can also take 5 months for some applicants

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coles

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coles (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2019.

Interview

Applied online a week later got an email to book into one of three timeslots available for a group interview. Got asked four questions. The important thing with them was to not talk over the top of people, not dominate the conversation and to be thoughtful of what you were saying. From my group, the people who got the job were people who spoke once for each question said something concise and meaningful (think a STAR response), and maybe even built on what other people have said.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coles (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2019.

Interview

I was a part of the group interview. Typical coles group interview questions such as Self Introduction, Sales Pitch, Zombie Scenario etc. We were a group of 8 and the hall had 10 groups in total amounting to roughly 75 candidates.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coles.

Interview

Applied online, went to a group interview after I got accepted. They had interactive activities with other group members such as selling a product and what to do in a hypothetical situation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coles (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online and received an invitation to a group interview. It was much faster than I had thought, there were about 5 others in the group, the hiring manager collected all our documents (remember to have a photocopy) and asked us to write our availabilities and when we would be able to start. Interview went well and about a week later I got a phone call and email saying I got the Job!

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coles (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2018.

Interview

10 minutes interview very simple and comfortable chat with 2 managers. The managers also talked about what the role involved as well as addition licences I would be required if successful with the application process.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coles (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2018.

Interview

The entire interview process was very casual and friendly. The interviewer asked basic questions about previous experiences and availability. Took only 15 minutes for the entire process. Process was very relaxed and friendly.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miranda (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles (Miranda (Australia)) in November 2017.

Interview

It was very casual. Only took less than 10 minutes. Asked if I had any work experience which if he had read my application he would have known that - but he said he hadn't read it. then asked about hobbies.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coles (Brisbane (Australia)) in October 2017.

Interview

I was called in for an interview within a week from applying online for the position of Customer Service Representative. Sat in a room 1 on 1 with the service manager who was really lovely. She basically wanted to know about me, my availability and thats about it :)

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles (Brisbane (Australia)) in October 2017.

Interview

I received an interview request via email. I had to confirm that I was availabe to attend the date and time given. If I couldn't attend, I would have missed out as that were no other interviews being scheduled. The email said it would be a group interview. The group interview started with about 70 hopefuls broken down into smaller groups. We were asked to answer a couple of questions, and fill in some paperwork about availability. We were told we would hear in a couple of days. Haven't heard anything yet, so I assume I was not successful.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about yourself   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.