Coles Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Coles Graduate Interview Questions

Interviews at Coles

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coles (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2018.

Interview

psychometric testing
Video interview
Assessment centre first half of the day and then broken off into one on one interviews
Some people were sent home after the first group assessment while others stayed for one on one interviews

Interview Questions

• At the assessment centre we were in tables of 6-8 and were given scenarios eg there was a scandal about coles bread being half baked and how to manage this   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Coles

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coles (Melbourne (Australia)) in May 2016.

Interview

Dynamic and fun, you'll really enjoy the AC. Even if you're not successful, it's a valuable learning opportunity. Be yourself and relax. Half the day is group work, so use it as an opportunity to network, you never know when you'll run into these people again, so make a good impression- be nice! The assessors aren't all just People and Culture team, so do yourself a favor and be impressionable and friendly, they could be your managers if you get in.

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles.

Interview

Applied online at Coles career page.The next stage is an AC, so no online testing or video screening. It was a huge AC, each table has roughly 7-8 candidates. Various group discussions throughout AC and only a selected number of people get through to the afternoon session.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coles (Melbourne (Australia)) in May 2015.

Interview

The Assessment Centre was well run - I felt as if I was actually solving a problem, rather than being assessed. Fortunately, the group on my table was a good mix, and we worked extremely well as a team. The Interview was a very relaxed and casual one. They were more interested in whether or not I'd be a good fit for the organisation.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coles (South Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with the usual behavioural questions, relatively straight forward with four Questions and two minutes to answer each. Also time at the end to better describe yourself and why you applied which was good. If they like you, its an invitation to do an online cognitive test, followed by a face to face interview with four recruiters. Offer is offered 1 month from the interview.

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coles.

Interview

After the group interview which really just involved working with team mates to solve a case study, I proceeded to the final stage. The first part of this involved an impromptu speech about something you would do to improve Coles.

The second 'meet and greet' part involved these questions:

1. Why Coles Graduate program?
    2. Tell me an experience where you had to lead a team / work in a team
    3. Tell me an experience where you had to provide exceptional customer service.
    4. Tell me an experience where you brought innovation and what were the results?
    5. Tell me what do you think is the differentiating factor of Coles?
    6. Where do you think Coles can improve?

They were really friendly and it felt like a small chat.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coles (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

1. online application - what question you want to ask Coles' managing director? any suggestion for Coles?
    2. assessment centre - guess products, group presentation, games
    3. final interview - 30 out of 200 went for final interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.