Coles Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 625 of over 625 interviews

Employee Referral3%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Coles

Application

I interviewed at Coles

Interview

Easy simples questions. I preferred the online interview to a real one, was very easy and I was very comfortable doing it online. It was such a great experience , they were very polite as well

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, why you want to work for Coles, tells us about Coles, what time are you available
    Answer Question

Coles

Application

I interviewed at Coles

Interview

Online interview using software, had two minutes for each question. It was a brief interview where you had to outline your experience, personality, availability and what you would bring to the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coles

Application

I interviewed at Coles

Interview

Good interview process. It was fairly straight forward. the lady was friendly and nice. They asked what experience I had for being a check out chick. I spoke about the impact of well stocked shelves to a business.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coles

Application

I interviewed at Coles

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. They were really nice and asked simple questions that weren't too tricky. There was one person interviewing and two people listening in the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coles

Application

I interviewed at Coles

Interview

Hard to get a job without being recommended by somebody in the store; it's a bit nepotistic in that regard. Interview process was very casual, just goes over the details you submitted in the online application

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coles

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coles

Interview

Pretty casual review. Seemingly straight forward questions and no behavioural questions were raised. They just want to know who you really are! Positive experience all in all. I would not be too concerned.

Interview Questions
  • What was your latest experience? Tell me about yourself....

Coles

Application

I interviewed at Coles

Interview

Group interview with a group of 8 or more individuals. This included general situational and psychometric questions after a few icebreaker questions. The interviewer was slightly racist to the POC members of my group interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coles

Application

I interviewed at Coles

Interview

Just an online prerecorded interview, the questions pop up as prompts, and you have a brief amount of time to prepare for the question. After a series of questions, the interview is over.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coles

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles

Interview

Virtual online interview with pre-set questions. They give you a few questions (2-4), you get 30 secs to prepare an answer and then record your answer. They then send you an email with instructions for the next stage.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coles (Sydney)

Interview

as of 2021 coles conducts video interviews. you don't actually talk to anyone, you record your responses to the questions given. they involve a practice question (introduce yourself) which is meant to test your video quality and internet connection, and won't be visible to the hiring managers. there are 4 questions, 30 seconds to review each one and a minute to answer them. you only get one shot to answer these questions, so if you felt like you messed up big time, tough luck.

Interview Questions
  • i've got shocking memory recall, but it's something along the lines of: - what makes you a great fit for coles? - give an example of when you provided exceptional customer service - how will you ensure your safety and the safety of customers and team members? - availabilities? what do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
2 people found this interview helpful