Coles Team Member/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Coles Team Member/Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Coles

1.8

Team Member/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2018.

Interview

Very standard interview questions, like why should we hire you, why do you want to work at Coles, have you had any previous experience. Asks for availabilities between 6am-10pm, also asks whether u have any holidays planned.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Coles?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Coles

Team Member/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ingleburn (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coles (Ingleburn (Australia)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview in which we were assessed based on our team work. We came in, sat down, and then were given some basic information and asked to introduce ourselves to the group. Then we did some scenario based group activities while the Coles employees observed us. The main thing was to work well as a group.

Team Member/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coles (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2017.

Interview

Received an e-mail from Coles Online about a job coming up and was advised to apply which I did. Online application was approved after a week and an interview arranged for the week after.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Coles?   1 Answer

Team Member/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoppers Crossing (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coles (Hoppers Crossing (Australia)) in June 2017.

Interview

It was real easy and all I did was ask for a job and they gave one to me. It was all on the spot and I didn’t even have to dress up for it. Was a pretty casual interview if you ask me

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.