Coles Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Coles Interview Questions

Interviews at Coles

2.2

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coles in March 2019.

Interview

Applied online, done online assessment, video interview invited, behavioral questions and role related questions asked. You have 30 secs to read the questions and 90 seconds to answer each of the questions. Time was pretty tight so be prepared.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Darwin (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Coles (Darwin (Australia)) in March 2019.

Interview

I got help from a recruitment agency and got called in for a interview, was very professional and easy to get along with the manager. The interview was easy and got easy questions and felt really calm and it was alright.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2019.

Interview

from online form to an interview in the store
    when you arrive at the store you will need to wait for the call while there are quite a lot people going on the same day
    It says you will need to wear formally but I observed that not everyone wear formally and some are very casual.

Cashier/Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coles in March 2019.

Interview

I got invited to one of three group interviews with around 60 other people in each. It was pretty simple. You go to the interview and they sit you down in groups of 6-8 and you listen to a quick speech and get to know each other with some ice breaker questions. And after you do some group activities with your table.

Interview Questions

• What are some good things Coles has done in the past few months to help out the community?   Answer Question

Coles Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied online after getting an email from the Coles Recruitment Team about available positions. Got an email saying I've progressed to the next stage and I've been added to the short-list from which the Hiring Manager will select candidates to interview.
    A few weeks after that email, got a call from them asking to come in for an interview which was one on one as they were hiring for Deli and Dairy departments.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coles (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online and received an invitation to a group interview. It was much faster than I had thought, there were about 5 others in the group, the hiring manager collected all our documents (remember to have a photocopy) and asked us to write our availabilities and when we would be able to start. Interview went well and about a week later I got a phone call and email saying I got the Job!

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coles (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2019.

Interview

10 mins long one is to one. They checked my ability to work, instant thinking, follow the emergency protocols.
    It involved a simple procedure and was fast. anyone could ace the interview if they had prepared well in advance

Team Member/Checkout Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles (Adelaide (Australia)) in February 2019.

Interview

I went in for the interview and the person that was supposed to do it wasn’t there so the guy filling in for her took my interview and he didn’t ask me any questions at all. It was super chill all I did was ask a few questions myself and give him my ID stuff.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coles (Adelaide (Australia)) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online and was invited to a group interview with 50 other persons. There was a second group session to be held after. Was then invited for a 1 on 1 interview but not for my preferred department.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles.

Interview

I applied online but did not get any further correspondence. There were many scenarios in a quiz format online and we had to pick the best option. There were also some questions on availability.