Coles Night Fill Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Coles Night Fill Interview Questions

Interviews at Coles

2.3

Night Fill Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Penrith (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Coles (Penrith (Australia)) in September 2019.

Interview

Quick process, one on one interview
Great explanation of the job and question were quite difficult.
Went around the room and was given opportunity to talk ourself. I was nervous that time I don't know why overall it was good experience

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coles

Night Fill Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tamworth (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coles (Tamworth (Australia)) in August 2019.

Interview

Easy and quick. The employer saw me earlier than expected and asked basic questions in an informal chat. The interview was over in 7 minutes and is a very laid back process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Work experience?
      Why do you want the job?
      When are you available   Answer Question

Night Fill Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Coles (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

Applied online, revieved an invitation to 1 on 1 interview not many questions asked. Was let knke by the end of that same week. Can check your status on the coles career page

Night Fill Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles.

Interview

after applying online and having a positive application i was contacted to have an interview . the interview took place some time later. the interview was a short typical 15 min interview.

Night Fill Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coles (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2017.

Interview

Eay-going .It seems they just need you to be able to string a sentence together and gauge whether they would get on with you or not. Easy questions about common sense things

Interview Questions

• What were my experiences of good customer service?   1 Answer

Night Fill Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toowong (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coles (Toowong (Australia)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and later on the same day I got an email that I've been shortlisted. Next day, I got a call from Coles and they asked me to come for an interview in the same week. Interview was quite easy and I was very confident during my interview. Moreover, I had the mind-set that no matter what I have to do well in the interview and I have to get the job because this place was super close to my place. The guy who interviewed was very friendly and asked me about my past experiences. However, this was my first job in Australia (I'm an international student) so I knew that I don't have much experience. Therefore, my main aim was to have "I CAN DO IT " attitude and I talked about my personal achievements and also I asked many questions that made him feel that I am very interested in this job. It was an interactive interview from the both sides. The interview lasted for 20-25 minutes. After 2 days, I got a call from Coles and they said your interview have been successful. I was very happy that day and in the coming next week I started working.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how do you handle the situations when your customer is not happy with your services? What will you do in that situation. Have you faced such situations in past.   Answer Question

Night Fill Interview

Anonymous Employee in Banora Point (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coles (Banora Point (Australia)) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got email on sat evening that i was successful and my details were sent to the manager who would select ppl to interview. He called the following Monday (the 9th day). Offered interview times of wed or fri. I had to take fri. Got there 15 min early. Usual type of interview from then on. Said he'd call on Monday if i got the job or an email from hr if i didn't. He called on Monday 😉

Interview Questions

• What was your last job and why the change, why coles?   1 Answer

Night Fill Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coles (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2017.

Interview

Had a group interview only, and was very relaxing and enjoyable, had about 50 people separated into groups and the key is how you engage with people on your table.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Scenarios such as zombie apocalypse at store   1 Answer

Night Fill Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairns (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles (Cairns (Australia)) in June 2017.

Interview

Got job interview today , I was wearing white long sleeve with collar, black pants and black shoes, the interview went well. I was really nervous but they made me feel comfortable. A man and a lady manager interviewed me, they browsed my resume. And ask easy questions since I don't have any experience that I am applying for. Just be yourself and be honest.

Interview Questions

• When is the time that you take initiative? What is a good costumer to you and how do you feel about it?   Answer Question

Night Fill Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, New South Wales (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coles (Richmond, New South Wales (Australia)) in January 2017.

Interview

- Group Interview with 5 other people
    - Quite laid back, everyone introduced themselves
    - After the group interview had finished, we each were interviewed 1 on 1
    - Went for about 15 minutes

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.