Coles Nightfill Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Coles Nightfill Interview Questions

Interviews at Coles

2.0

Nightfill Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coles (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in April 2019.

Interview

Applied online, received an email offering an interview. Then was given some time slots to choose from. It was a one on one interview with the store manager, very casual, took less than 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coles

Nightfill Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles in October 2018.

Interview

Registered interest on Coles site, few days later emailed about job opportunities in my area . Applied online, contacted through email and had a quick 5 minute interview. Few days later another email stating I was not successful

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coles (Brisbane (Australia)) in August 2018.

Interview

Easy fun group interview then a private interview with the manager and an assistant. It was very smooth and professional and I enjoyed it. 30 word limit is annoying tho

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation where you made a customers day   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coles (Brisbane (Australia)) in June 2018.

Interview

Day 1 - Applied online
    Day 5 - Received an email saying I was shortlisted
    Day 7 - Phone call asking to come in for a group interview the next day
    Day 8 - Group interview was very relaxed and small with three other people

Nightfill Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles.

Interview

It was really quick and simple. It was one-on-one and I applied for it online. A week later I got the interview. The interview was really chill, and the atmosphere was calm and relaxed.

Nightfill Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles.

Interview

List of all available jobs hiring for on the Coles Careers website, with the ability to search or filter for specific jobs, locations etc. Online application and practical assessment, takes about 45 minutes in total. Get updated about your application status regularly, and the steps include shortlisted, interview invite, final stages, and job offer.

As for the actual interview, I was expecting a fairly formal one where we would be asked numerous questions about the usual stuff like strengths, weaknesses, why you want to work here, what you can offer etc. But my interview was the complete opposite. It only took 10 minutes, and involved the interviewer (also the Department Manager for the role I was applying for) giving a summary of what the job would involve, and then asking about my availability and whether I had any questions. That was about it! Other stores may do it differently, so be prepared for a formal, 'real' interview and hope it's like mine!

In terms of the admin side of the interview, once you were invited to an interview, there were a number of dates and times you could choose for your interview. The dress was business wear, and you had to bring paperwork to show entitlement to working in Australia.

Overall, the interview process was much easier and casual than I expected!

Nightfill Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coles (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2017.

Interview

Mainly you apply online, do the pre employment quiz and apply for the specific stores. I got an interview about 5 days after I applied where I went in, did the interview. They asked mainly about your experience, previous altercations with customers and your skills.

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coles (Brisbane (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

After applying online, I got an email saying I had made it to the next step the next day. It quickly progressed to booking an interview that involved general chit chat about why I wanted to work there. Took the manager 2 weeks before calling me back about getting the job.

Nightfill Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Coles (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online the website. Got a call about a month later saying I had an interview. Asked basic questions and had to leave them a photocopy of my license and passport. Got another call about 2 weeks after that saying I had the job.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies?
      Where and what do you study?
      Where was your previous place of work?   Answer Question

Nightfill Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canberra (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coles (Canberra (Australia)) in December 2016.

Interview

A new Coles store was opening soon and about 75 positions were available. I applied online and got invited to a group interview one or two days before the applications closed which means they already fulfilled their quota! There were SO MANY people who applied, they needed about six sessions over two days for the interviews.

Some of the questions were weird, like there was one about how we would survive locked up in a Coles store during a zombie apocalypse. I believe the answers were not as important, for they were looking to see how well you interacted with others in a team. Everyone at my table were very nice, so I was worried I wouldn't get a job offer, but after about two weeks I got the call! Attending my induction next month!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.