Coles Personal Online Shopper Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Coles Personal Online Shopper Interview Questions

Interviews at Coles

2.0

Personal Online Shopper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cockburn (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coles (Cockburn (Australia)) in October 2019.

Interview

The employee who interviewed me, who was not actually the hiring manager, asked me some basic questions. He did not seem interested in getting to know me or assessing whether I would actually be good for the role. We discussed briefly where I had worked in the past and what my current availability is, and then the interview was over.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coles

Personal Online Shopper Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles.

Interview

There was a group interview. We went around and told each other about our situation. Then we were given a case study and had to work together in order to solve it.

Online Personal Shopper Interview

Interview

Group interview in which there were were divided into groups and was asked to discuss among the group. There was one examiner in the same table and she was observing each group member very closely,

Personal Online Shopper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coles (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. I received a phone call asking to come in for an interview. The store manager was the individual who conducted all the interviews and asked straight forward questions relating to the business.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.