Coles Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Coles Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Coles

2.5

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gosford (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coles (Gosford (Australia)) in September 2016.

Interview

Went for a one on one interview in the store, after getting a call back with a job offer I went for a group session with other successful applicants that involved an introduction and tour of the store.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a time that you’ve had to deal with a difficult customer situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coles

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coles in January 2016.

Interview

calm relaxed and easy going they tried to keep the process as painful as possible although the manager didn't seem interested in what i was saying and had someone writing my answers down and he frequently joked with him as though i werent there it was not a nice or welcoming feeling at all

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you helped someone achieve their goals. what was the outcome   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coles (South Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2015.

Interview

There were two assessors who later turned out to be managers of the store but each from departments. They were very nice and friendly and each took turns in asking questions. Whilst they were asking questions they were also informing me of the work culture of Coles. Overall it was a good interview.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coles (Newcastle (Australia)) in May 2010.

Interview

I was employed at a time when all you had to do is write your name in an exercise book and they will call you. Now I believe it is all done online. It is very simple. After they call you there will be an interview. It is impossible to stuff this up.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't anything unexpected. Just basic questions asking if somebody was doing something wrong, would you tell your manager?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.