Coles Store Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Coles Store Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Coles

2.6

Store Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mandurah (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coles (Mandurah (Australia)).

Interview

An Email from HR for completing online questionare then I met the store manager for interview. They confirmed my employment within a week and I was asked to do final online training it includes online induction and some videos training. Onboard and they handed over the contract on my first of joining.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coles

Store Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Labrador (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coles (Labrador (Australia)) in November 2017.

Interview

I've had a group interview at Coles. They were hiring people for the new store.
    There were about 100 people, so we were divided to 9 groups. Then we sat around the table. We were doing different things.
    Firstly, we introduced ourselves to each other. Then we needed to choose any item from the catalogue and say something about it. The last activity was zombie attack.

Store Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coles (West Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2017.

Interview

Apply online application and answer store scenario questions got shortlisted within two days and received interview the following Tuesday. Dressed in business attire, though I was overdressed but make sure u do and arrive 10 mins early. Had one on one interview with Customer service manager was unexpectedly easy. Had induction the week after.

Store Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied then the next day they got back to me saying i've been invited to attend an interview in 5 days. The manager sat me down in a room, he was reading my application that i did online with him and made sure everything was correct! then he asked me a few questions and basically we made small talk! just make sure you have good conversation skills.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you than other applicants?   1 Answer
    • What is your availability   1 Answer

Store Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Randwick (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles (Randwick (Australia)) in May 2017.

Interview

After a long 3 month wait, I got a call from Coles to schedule the interview. The interview will be for 20 minutes approximately and it will be there in the store itself.

Store Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geelong (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coles (Geelong (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied the job online on Sunday. After 2 days, I received a n email that I was in their short list. After 2 more days, I received a call that the interview would be on Saturday. I went there on time and had a 1 to 1 interview with store manager. It was an easy interview, when I left, she said it was her last day in the sore and the new manager would call me on the following Monday to arrange my training etc. I thought I got the job, but an email came on Monday that I did not get the Job.

Store Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunshine West (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coles (Sunshine West (Australia)) in November 2016.

Interview

Online aplication. Couple of days later I've got email saying I am shortlisted for interview . one on one interview 3-4 days later . Got offer on my email and accepted contract and all other details online .Two weeks later an induction.induction was great . Very informative with two managers . They were very friendly and positive . Will start working next week .

Interview Questions

• Why Coles?
      Tell us a little bit about yourself ?
      How would you deal with an angry customer?
      Your availability?
      In which department would you like to work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation except asking to have no less then 15 hours per week.

Store Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coles (Melbourne (Australia)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and a couple days later, I received an email that said I was shortlisted and MAY get an interview. I was called 3 days later (or next business day because I got the email on a Friday, and was called on a Monday) as i was shortlisted again for an interview.

Interview: I got there 10 minutes early in my school uniform as I am a student (my business teacher said to go in it). He took me upstairs to the interview room where I met the interviewee. Went for about 15 minutes, and she seemed surprised that I had photocopied all the needed documents. Except I didn't have a parent Australian citizenship because my parents were born overseas, so she gave me her email and I scanned it and emailed it.

My interview was on a Thursday, I was called on Friday again to tell me I got the job. And then told me the time the induction was to take place.

When they ask if you have any questions, ask about the training process - makes it sound like you're more interested in developing more skills.

Store Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Coles (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2016.

Interview

group interview, friendly envrionment, placed into groups and did interview, supervisor marking you with what you say, pretty straight foward, asking questioning, answering, solving problem together. Had to answer questions like what would you be in the midst of zombies, outlining your skills and why you will take that role, sell specific product to the group, introduce yourself etc

Interview Questions

• How would you sell your product to customers   1 Answer

Store Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coles (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

phone, face to face, 2nd interview, direct intimidating, lady was scary, she asked me questions that werent relevant and made me tell her personal information. soul sucker. she presented herself poorly. what is your favorite colour?

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.