Collaborative Solutions Interview Questions

Updated 3 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 92 of over 92 interviews

Campus Recruiting7%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Collaborative Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions

Interview

Recruiter reached out fairly quickly and asked to schedule a phone interview. Recruiter was professional but seemed to rush the interview. Next step would have been a video interview but was not contacted after initial call.

Interview Questions
  • How do you time manage?
    Answer Question
  • Explain what collaboration means to you.

Collaborative Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions

Interview

They required a video interview first. They asked 5 questions and the answers were limited to two minutes with two tries. There was no time limit on when you needed to answer the questions by. After that, it was followed by two phone interviews with a couple of different people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Collaborative Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions

Interview

HR didn't seem to have my resume pulled up, nor did they review it before the interview. The interview questions were okay. I just felt the process was very unprofessional. I didn't get an offer because I was missing some experience in key areas. This could have probably been seen, if they would have reviewed my resume first.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions (London, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. The whole process took approx. 10 days. I was offered a Sr Consultant role which is the same role they offered me 2 years ago

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself after 5 years?

Collaborative Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions

Interview

Met with a recruiter, then another round of interviews and lastly another round of interviews with the hiring managers. Mostly behavioral and situational questions relating to the job which were pretty standard.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Collaborative Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions

Interview

(This was for the Absence & Time Tracking function) Great process, approximately 1 interview a week. Spoke with a recruiter at a career fair on campus, did a one-way video interview, screening call, a 2v1 interview with an associate consultant and consultant, another 2v1 with manager-level consultants, and a final confirmation interview again with the recruiter. The recruiter was very communicative and friendly throughout the entire process, and the interviews weren't particularly difficult. My only qualm was that the process got delayed by a few weeks in the beginning, which ultimately resulted in me accepting an offer with another firm.

Interview Questions
  • Questions centered around culture/fit mainly, like Why Collaborative, what pillar of collaborative's culture do you most identify with and why, etc. They'll also ask about excel skills.

Collaborative Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions

Interview

interview went well, but they did not email me back the results. I enjoyed speaking with my representative and was under the impression that they liked me but I didn't appreciate the lack of feedback.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Collaborative Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions

Interview

Had multiple interviews and thought the position and company where great. Unfortunately COVID got in the way and there was a hiring freeze. They do ask a lot of questions and a lot of the same questions just worded differently in the multiple interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had conflict with another person and how you over came it.

Collaborative Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions

Interview

I had a very positive experience with the interview process. There were four different interviews and great follow-up from recruiters in-between.The interviews were conversational and mostly focused on my Workday experience.

Interview Questions
  • Take me through your CV, Previous work experience, Strengths, Proficiency in advanced software

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions (Chicago, IL) in Jan 2021

Interview

Virtual recorded interview with a few questions which were very simple. Then call with recruiter. Recruiter seemed disinterested from the beginning and didn’t listen to my answers as she repeated things that I had previously touched upon. Also heard they are shady with training and fire you if you fail the exam and require you to pay thousands of dollars in fees. Avoid.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 92 Interviews