Comcast Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Comcast

2,249 Interview Reviews

2.6

Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

I was hired by a third party contractor to be a technical writer for Comcast's communications team. I had a phone interview, then an in-person interview at a coffeeshop, and an in-person interview in the building. Pretty ridiculous process to be honest. I took the job because I was desperate for work.

Software Developer Intern Interview

Interview

It was easy, because in corona time we have to schedule online on zoom. I had first phone interview and second one on zoom. Phone interview was kind of easy but zoom interview was more like technical.

Interview Questions

• Describe a major workplace problem you've encountered and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Interview

Great interview process. Very informative and easy process. Answered all my questions and was very clear on next steps. Would highly recommend this company and I haven’t officially started yet.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to interact with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

4 questions about your past experiences, your tech knowledge, and your interests. It was very quick and brief. Involved no practicals or multiple choice questions. Allows multiple tries and to look back at your questions.

Interview Questions

Interview

I applied online and was reached out by the recruiter. The interview has simple Java questions where you will be asked to write code for at least one of the questions and then they shared few code snippets and asked for the output. There are lots of questions around Java concepts in the initial interview.

Interview Questions

• difference between equals and ==   1 Answer

Retention Agent Interview

Interview

The onboarding and interview process was lengthy, but not overly difficult. Communication from the onboarding time was very clear, and expectations were set early on. The interview itself was not overly stressful.

Summer Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Applied online and did about four short, one-way video interviews. 6 weeks later received a final interview with 2 recruiters, about 30 mins long. Was on the ModernHire portal which was difficult to work.

Interview Questions

Interview

I had one phone screening, and then one Zoom interview with two members of the team I was going to work on. It was fairly easy and straightforward. they just wanted to see if I would fit in on the team.

Interview Questions

• What is a Comcast Business product you know of, and how could it be improved?   1 Answer

General Accountant Interview

Interview

Face to face; the entire process went very well; there were 3 interviewers and all of them are very nice. It was a relaxing process. Notes are allowed. Love the company's environment.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult task you were faced with and how you addressed it?   Answer Question

Consultant, Technical Interview

Interview

Professional, personable, asked important, relevant questions. Flexible on timing. Provided a good description of company culture and benefits of working there. Enjoyed speaking with in interviewer but decided against proceeding.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.