Commonwealth Bank of Australia Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 791 interviews

Employee Referral19%
Recruiter6%
HardAverageEasy

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

It was very friendly process. HR was patient and nice. Interviewer were friendly and easy to talk with. Questions were reasonable and clear. Maybe the best way to prepare the interview is trying to understand CBA’s vision and products and then link back to the position you applied.

Interview Questions
  • What’s your dream team / what’s your favourite company culture
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

It was good Minimum question 2 rounds of interview Moastly technical questions Interview was over the call Manager and senior manager took the interview It was a overall nice experience

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Application

I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Applied online and shortly after was told to complete a behavioural questionnaire. Was called a few days later to complete a phone interview and a time was arranged and set on the job portal. Asked basic interview questions but most of the interview was a case study which was basic math .

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in Nov 2020

Interview

A phone screen followed by two group interviews. Asked about previous experience and situational questions. Didn't ask too many technical questions. Background check is done by a third party which was a bad experience. Took a long time and kept asking for more info which wasn't made clear initially. Really dragged out the process.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Melbourne) in Jul 2020

Interview

3 rounds Of interview over a span of one month. First with With team lead. Second with Executives - general and behaviour and way of working. Third round was a brief Case study

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Went through HR, was easy to deal with. Behavioural style interview process. 2 rounds of interview including meeting hiring manager & head of. Offices are nice and in a convenient location

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

I received a phone call from HR after submitting my application to have a quick chat, then was scheduled for an interview with the hiring managers, then another interview with the team

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Application

I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

Two rounds of interview, one is phone interview with HR, and the other one is face to fact with two managers. The overall process is rather quick and HR provides feedback over the phone.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a situation when you give a summary of an event or a presentation.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in Oct 2018

Interview

Only one round interview - two to one; no EM interview - no 2nd round; depends on the title; some positions hv 2nd round with two EM level interview. Offer took over 4 weeks cuz past a holiday.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney)

Interview

Online application, phone interview and personal interview. Phone screen was performed by the recruitment team - extremely professional and one of the best recruitment teams I have dealt with. Very evident they are focused on sourcing top talent.

Interview Questions
  • Motivation for applying for the role and leaving current job
2 people found this interview helpful