Commonwealth Bank of Australia Branch Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Branch Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

2.5

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Newcastle (Australia)) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online, completed an online test, was offered a phone interview with a recruitment consultant and then a face to face interview with the area manager.
The most stressful thing was the online test which lasted about 90 minutes and included a personality test (very frustrating), a medium difficulty comprehension test and some statistical analysis tests. You will need to be prepared to do some maths and fairly difficult percentage and graph based questions for the maths part.

The phone interview was easy with a number of broad very open questions and the face to face interview was much more direct.

Come prepared with lots of varied real life experiences for the questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you help support the development of your team members? How do you coach them? Provide examples.   1 Answer
  • How will you help the branch drive results? Give examples how you have done this in a previous role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2016.

Interview

Online testing after submitting intial application online which involved personality and analytical questions, area manager interview after online testing, second interview with two additional area managers. Alternative job offer after second interview.

Interview Questions

• How will I increase lending growth?
      focused around business development   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.